TOURNAMENT: Nor-Cal Badminton Tournament 3

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by Joseph, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ProWhip

ProWhip Regular Member

Is this tournament gonna have a good amount of competition...like how many ppl are playin in this tournament?

2. speedie_birdie

speedie_birdie Regular Member

i was at Bay Area Open last weekend and so many of the Bintang kids won first, second, cons in singles! :eek:

considering how good their team is, just their players alone would make their tourney pretty competitive. and they have lots of strong females too. maybe not the best compared to all those ex-national players from other countries, but still very good. no fair!!! :crying: i should sign up for rec flight!

3. Phuong

Phuong Regular Member

I heard most of them will play B flight so if u register C or D u should be alright:cool: :cool: . But then u will face me:p :p

4. Lala Miso

Lala Miso Regular Member

Student
    I hope lots are signed up for this tournament im hoping for some good games and lots of fun hah~

Im signed up for c/b doubles b singles cmix
    =D

5. bintangclub

bintangclub Regular Member

Sorry for the delay in responding. We have been very caught up with tournament preparation! Were you thinking of signing up for our tournament?

We have a good crowd this time around. There are a few players coming from So-Cal and many participants from the clubs, high schools, and colleges around here. So far, there are 25 teams signed up for the team competition and we expect a few more. It will be a fierce battle for that huge team trophy!!!

6. bintangclub

bintangclub Regular Member

By the way, Yonex is one of our tournament's official sponsors. They will be giving us cool prizes to give out to the winners!

And there will be a huge sale on all rackets/shoes/bags this weekend for tournament participants. If you are signed up for the tournament and would like to check the prices or pre-order anything, email us at tournament@bintangbadminton.org.

We are currently working on the entry list and draws. The schedule will be posted on our website by Thursday evening.

7. Lala Miso

Lala Miso Regular Member

Student