about taufik

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by tyke_1014, Dec 11, 2006.

1. tyke_1014

tyke_1014 Regular Member

Student
    when i knew him he is only abt 16 smth...(m i rite??)
    at that time, he is a really gud player...
    i think every1 agree with me rite??
    b4 i saw him play in AG, i thought that he is already not as gud as b4...
    but after i c him play in AG men's single final...
    i know that he is still gud

do you think although tafik is unseeded but his performance is still above LD,LCW,peter gade n lee hyun il??

2. yy_ling

yy_ling Regular Member

Student
    he can beat lin dan if he puts in effort, but he is famous for not putting in effort, thus all losing so many matches

3. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    agree! :D he can beat LD as he did 2 days ago in the AG Men's Singles Final :) but I don't think he can LD everything, maybe I'm wrong :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

4. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    I think Taufik is currently the world's best player. It's just that he is not seeded. Taufik can win any game if he WANTS to. Just like MS in AG. :D

5. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Strange question to ask. The answer to the question is obviously yes for three of those names. For the most recent tournament, TH won the AG tournament beating LD and LCW so his performance was definitely better than those two on the day he played them. Peter Gade didn't play in this tournament....

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    winning 1 title in 2006 and he's the best in the world?? come on:rolleyes: So if i throws 100 darts and 1 landed bulleye, can i say i'm the best dart thrower in the world because the other 99 i didnt feel like hitting the bulleye? Could we also say TH won in AG MS because LD didn't want it?

7. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..minor correction..

...hehe, if i'm not mistaken, i think Taufik won 2 titles this yr(2006); the other was the Indonesian Open..:p ;)

8. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    ok, 2 titles:D
    but remember, TH killers like LD, CH and CJ have 'decided' not to win this one by not showing up:p

CHN Entry List:

MS:
    50931 Yu CHEN (CHN)
    51274 Chunlai BAO (CHN)
    53053 Yanbo QIU (CHN)

and the MS final was a 'give me' with BCL:D

#8 cooler, Dec 12, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  9. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    :confused: I dont really get what you're tryin to say in your 2nd post. But hey, I dont mean winning 1 or 2 titles in a year is the only way to show he is the best in the world, and by the way, it is just my opinion. I didnt say he is the best to everyone. :p But Taufik himself, is really a good player. He has accurate smashes and great net plays. If i've not mistaken he was national player since 16, is it? Yeah, just PERSONALLY (ok), I think he is the best player. Only he doesnt play the game seriously if he doesnt attach importance to it. Or I think he would have won more titles. owh yeah, not forgetting his injury as well. ;) :D

10. Baderz_Jas

well, lol! :D I don't think he is the best player this year :p I'm for LD, he won 7 or 8 titles this year and TH only won 2 and 1 was without "The TH Killers" :p lol :D just my opinions too, don't take it personally ;) :rolleyes: hehe :D

11. bic33

bic33 Regular Member

I wouldn't consider CH as a TH killer because before he got a recent 2-0 over TH, he was 7-1 :D about CJ, 1-0... a first encounter:)

12. Baderz_Jas

:eek: head to head between TH and CH is 7-1 for TH :eek: I'm sure CJ will beat TH in the future ;)

13. bic33

bic33 Regular Member

yep, before a 2-0 slump to CH, TH was 7-1 against CH.. it was repeated by the WC2006 commentator over and over again...lol

14. peace

peace Regular Member

I think Taufik is a man who knows what his desire is. If he want something, he could do that, like in the past AG. Noone expected he won against Lin Dan. Even myself was still betting for Lin Dan. But Taufik really played well at that time. So he has proven that if he wants something, he can get it.
    Maybe the next thing he wants is All England crown. But not sure about that, this guy is damn unpredicatable....not only on court but also off court..

But anyway to me, he is a great and talented player. Congratz again to Taufik.

15. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    "Most Talented" or "Best Skill" not necessary means "Best Player". The best player wins a tournment. TH is the best MS player in AG. LD is the best MS player in WC,.... Based on the overall performance this year, I would say LD is better than TH this year, but I agree that TH is the most talented and I think PG is the most skilled.

#15 Qidong, Dec 13, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  16. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    Hmmm...I dont have much opinion on that. But overall, (dont mind the year) TH is a great player.. Like what peace said, TH can win the match if he wants to. I think so too. Taufik said it himself, he will only play the match seriously if he attaches importance to it. So I think if he played like that in every matches, he might have won more this year. Uhh, plus without his back injury. :D