RapGet

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by tir168, Nov 19, 2006.

1. tir168

tir168 Regular Member

Uni Student
    Anyone using this program? I have been using it for a while to download stuff online. But recently rapidshare.com got new servers up so rapget won't work.

The problem was the rapidshare.com link is working but then rapget will not recognize it and won't start the download. After the timeout, the program just flag it as an error.

Any help? thanks in advance

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Never heard of it/ tried it. Rapidshare used to have happy hour but those days are long gone :( .
    Did you check for an updated Rapget?

3. tir168

tir168 Regular Member

Uni Student
    yeah, checked it. Got the latest even. Tried the SSL thingys that was posted online, but didn't work. I got the premium account btw.

4. jollyrogers63

jollyrogers63 New Member

A Solution

I had the same exact problem. After googling for about 30 minutes I found a solution here. All you have to do is change one setting in your rapidshare account. I just tryed it and it works! I used both v1.31 and 1.41.

I hate all those stupid winey babies who complain about how rapget sucks because they cant get it to work.
    I've used many rapidshare downloaders and find rapget to be superior to most....enjoy.:cool: