Professional Players' Blog Translations

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by cao ci dan, Nov 12, 2006.

1. kennethkoc

kennethkoc Regular Member

email support agent
    plz translate

hi Bao,

plz translate chen yu, zhang jiewen (partner of Yang Wei) , Gao Ling and Chen Jin blog's..=-) thanks alot !

Thanks,
    Kenneth

2. F for Flora

F for Flora Regular Member

Yeah Chen Yu is a funny guy!! And you find him really smart by reading his blogs.

3. cynthia

cynthia Regular Member

student
    CL BAO Thank u....

Thank you so much for translating me one...

Qiu... doesn't have blog???:crying:
    so, he must built o0ne too...:p

he9...

CL Bao, trnslate more... xie xing fang has many interesting story, try to open... especially when she share about her boyfriend, lin dan ... :)

4. cynthia

cynthia Regular Member

student
    Flora, thank you so much... i get dizzy when i try to read blog of chinese players, but you help me... thank you so much... do you know qiu yan bo's blog? does he have one? :crying:

5. haifeng4ever

haifeng4ever Regular Member

Since some1 request for translation of CJ's blog. Here goes the lattest article he posted on 12/11/2006
    Zhang Jun's wedding
    Hey, I'm back. Tomorrow I'll be going back to my normal training. Coz time and tide wait for no man, AG2006 is almost around the corner.
    ZJ and Hu Ni's wedding was been well organized. Let me briefly introduce his wedding...In the afternoon, we went and snatch the bride. All the guys from badminton team gather around ZJ's house, we depart at around 12:28p.m., then we went to the hotel and fetch ZJ's beautiful wife. We used all kinds of tactics to grab the bride's heart, such as giving angpow, sing a romantic love song, tell cold jokes...then we tear down the door. Eventually we won the bride's heart.
    In the afternoon, me and 4 handome guys together with 2 pretty gals play around "Chuo Zheng Yuan". "Chuo Zheng Yuan" had been glorified a lot by 7 of us. lol...(refer to the pics)
    The host of the wedding is the famous "Zhao Bao Le". Both of the bride and bridegroom are extremely handsome and pretty. Here comes the newlyweds, then all of the guests give them gifts and send their congrats to them. After that, the couples exchange rings, drink wine, and then here comes the "everyone anticipated KISSING SCENE". At last, the dinner will ready to serve, at first i want to make sure i eat until my stomach full so that I can gain back my angpow money but in the end 10 glasses of wine were drank into my stomach. Eventually I can't eat anything more, glad that I didn't vomit. Lasty, I had to drag "the drunken master" (Gong Wei Jie) back to his room, sweat running down my face, it's isn't easy for me to drag him back with all my strength.

6. cynthia

cynthia Regular Member

student
    Thank you CL Bao...

7. F for Flora

F for Flora Regular Member

You're welcome Cynthia!:)
    I don't think qiu yan bo has a blog now. but as soon as I know he starts writing, I'll let you know:cool:

8. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

today ,i try to open zhang jiewen's blog ,but i can not .it says can't find the blog .and a bad news ,wang lin close her blog ,because of her bad behaviour in training this days .

9. haifeng4ever

Ya, me also encounter the same problem. I would like to help in translating her blog but I can't open her address. :confused: :confused: :confused:

10. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    Hey everyone. Thanks to those who helped translated. But can I have a request? It's either leave this translating thing to me or inform after translating. because I get mixed up, so do you guys. I dont know which blogs are translated, which are not. Like Bao's laziness. Ive already translated that one but someone did it again. :p I dont want you all to waste your time doing something I've already did or me doing something you already did. Sorry for anything. :)

11. haifeng4ever

I already translated Chen Jin's latest article.

12. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    BCL's latest blog's translation

look here, all my audience (updated on 16th nov.)
    this evening when i was training, coach said to me, "your net play is lack of consciousness. sometimes you want to make it right, but it hasnt become a habit, causing you to be slower in speed. " this reminds me of something someone said in a TV show this afternoon. when people are indecisive or in a dilemma, they will hesitate. but if you dont hesitate, throw all the selfish considerations away and do it naturally, sooner, this will become a habit. at last, when you meet with a problem the next time, you can handle it even without thinking. last time i always know that my concsiousness is slow, but i always hesitate, especially when i meet problems. dont know whether to stick with it or change, i also dont know how will it become, this is why i have not improve myself in this part even till now. so now, since i've already understand it and know the reason to it, i shall just do it straight away, then only i'll know what will happen next. lee hom has a song which is quite good - dont drag the time, wrong or right, yes or no, just face it, feel it....

hi everyone, i hadnt been writing for a long time. suddenly my hands feel itchy so i just came on to show my face. now everyone is opening their blogs so quickly, wow, just a simple job. i see that if i dont work harder, my business will be taken away by others. then i wont be able to save my job. how should i live then?
    owh, also sorry to those who support me. when i think of this, i suddenly feel actuated by righteous indignation. job during the youth is not easy spoiled. who dares to snatch it with me, i'll fight who. haha...just kidding, scare you people. that's why i say you all should world hard when you are young. i had been training very hard these days, to make up the places i'm not really good at and i also made a determined effort. that's why i'm rather tired and consumed a lot of physical strength and stamina recently. but i myself feel quite happy too, especially after training...but there is also times of gloom. sometimes when i feel like showing my harvest it's always not realised by people. especially after training, HAHA......anyway my thoughts is, enjoy this proccess, there's happy, there's gloomy, it's very normal. the most important thing is, having conscious....ok, tired, i dont want to write already. i shall take a good rest tonight, i still have to train hard tomorrow. ok, audience at the left, audience at the right, audience on top, audience at the bottom, audience in the middle, all adience, please be my audience...bye bye! hehe...

13. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    chen yu's blog

no title (writen on 17th nov.)
    tonight's tournament is in the night. actually i planned to have a good sleep this afternoon to recuparate my spirit but who knows i have such a bad luck today. the phone calls in my room are coming non-stop (if it isnt coach called up to tell me something, it's the hotel worker calling to clean up the room). the timing seems very accurate too. every 15 minutes, one call. are you all playing a fool on me by purpose? :crying:the phone in my room rings very loudly,plus it's just allocated by my pillow. you guys can imagine that, every time after i finish answering a call, just when i'm about to fall into deep sleep, i'm awakened by the next dreadful ringing sound of the phone. this situation repeated for quite a few times, i dont have anymore tears to cry even if i want to...
    i didnt update my blog this few days. not because im lazy, busy with tournaments is not the main reason too. im just thinking whether i should continue writing blogs or not. the reason is just like what i said in my first blog, the things i write are just jokes and rubbish i thought of at the particular moment, sometimes i talk a lot of them when i'm in the mood. actually it's just like some people said, talking without thinking. aciddentally offended or hurt someone but still feeling glad, thought that one's own words is very humourous. maybe sometimes i'm only joking. but the person who is reading might not think so. hard to avoid misunderstanding. who cares if a 100 people thinks it's funny but one person misunderstood, it's not worth it also. because of my character, there is a high possiblity that this might happen so i think i should stop before anything happens.
    ok, anyway, im still thinking about it. i should report a bit of my condition today (actually there's not much to report). when i came here, i only brought 500 dollars. im rather worried if it's enough for my daily use. but who know's i lost my mind the first day i came here. in this place, except for our hotel which has 9 floors, the other buildings are all less than 2 floors. all i can see in the surroundings is farmland and still farmland. (i first thought at that moment is at least they are not lack of vegetables). my goodness, after asking about, only i know this is not consider "kun shan", but it's called "ba cheng". it takes 40 minutes car ride to reach the city. first time i meet this kind of situation. big boss, me, cant use the money when i have them? i see ghost...at last my 500 dollars is still with me like treasure...
    about the tournament, just like i said before this, my condition lately isnt that good. feeling very tired. my opponet for quarter finals tonight is li yu. he is playing in his hometown, he's sure to do his best. i've already done lots of preperations. no matter what's the result tonight, i still have a thought, just do my best. anyway, i still hope you all can cheer for me! :)

*note frm me, C L BAO: "dollars" is as in renminbi. :D*

14. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    here's a news to all XXF's fans. Xie Xing Fang will not write in her blog at sina.com anymore. she'll write on QQ from now on. i dont think we can get there now. except for those who are from china, maybe they can help. :) ;)
    And Zhang Jie Wen's blog cant be reached. The link in this forum and the link on Fu's blog wont work. i just cant get to her site. sorry.
    now here's gao ling's

asian games preparations (6th nov 2006, 23:39)
    it had been quite few days since i last updated my blog, everyone must be thinking that im very lazy :p! we were given time to rest ourselves for a few days last week. i also feel that im recovering from the tiring feeling. seems that my body is not bad, i can handle the hardwork :)! i'll have to work hard for asian games' preparation from now on, i hope my partners and i will have a good condition to play in this game. i hope we can do good and have good performance, to show you guys ;)! because i dont wish to see all your disappointed looks :)! i also hope you people will have a good mood everyday! live everyday happily! :)

im home! (30th oct 2006, 8:51)
    finally im back in beijing, this time i went out at least for 3 months. the most tiring thing is playing in japan open, i felt better after that. mixed doubles' performance wasnt that good this time, we only made it till quater finals, that's the best. i feel like the more i play, the more i dont know how to continue. when i meet problems, i dont know how to solve them, i seldom play till i dont know how to continue on the court. maybe im not concentrated enough :(. i hope i can regulate my condition before asian games start :). yesterday when i came back, i was busy cleaning up. packing up all the clothes i dont wear now and bring them home, and take out all the winter clothings. too many clothes, cant fit in my small room anymore :p. seems that i should buy less things next time, but ladies, whenever they open their cupboard, they always feel that they dont have enough clothes to wear :D! this is every ladies sickness, right? so is mine. :D

15. sickgal

sickgal Regular Member

i'm totally agree with u..and I'd read that previous message (no offence to FForFlora) as it was translated by you..and yet y'day i posted in the message under BCL's forum to request u to translate the latest message which dated on 16th nov (which u did by now n thanks so much)... i understood some simple chinese words there..especially the last few lines and i dunno how to express my appreciation that u're doing the translation... u had heard many times by now..but yet i'd like to say again... 'terima kasih'... at least in different language this time..hehe:p

16. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Waaaa ... all the translators i don't know how to thank you =)
    I've always been sad i didn't have the chance to learn chinese then i'll be able to know abt my favourite players .. but now thanks to you we could all discover some part of their live =)
    thank you very much all of you ^^

17. cao ci dan

cao ci dan Regular Member

student
    :( :crying: but this thread will soon close!!WL,XXF and ZJW already closed their blogs....from CY's post...he'll be next then soon every players!!!:crying: :( they don't have the time!!!

18. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

cao ci dan:
    maybe you did not get the right meaning .Xie did not close her blog ,she just want to move her blog to another place .because the blog she use is not very good .so she want to change it .these days she will write on QQ( like MSN ).as soon as her new blog is completed ,she will tell us .

#38 Mu Han, Nov 17, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  19. Mu Han

Mu Han Regular Member

you want to learn Chinese ?i think it is too difficult ,although i am a Chinese .:) :)

20. C L BAO

C L BAO Regular Member

Student
    Thanks a lot for the support and appreciation. Actually without you guys, I might not make it too. I still need support. :) ;)