Out of towner visiting Bintang, anyone else going ?

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by twg, Nov 14, 2006.

1. twg

twg Regular Member

Engineer
    Ok, I'm visiting San Jose/San Francisco for business but would like to check out Bintang.

I'm thinking either this Wed. night (tmw) or Thurs night... is anyone else here going ? Would like to make sure that there are people that I can play with... I'm a decent player I would say... :D

2. Kaellie

Kaellie New Member

No worries, there are -definitely- players there who you can play with...I'm from Bintang and everyone there is extremely friendly :)

3. twg

twg Regular Member

Engineer
    I'm like on a badminton tour, first in TO, now in Cali... :D

So I dropped in to Bintang yesterday, luckily for me, it wasn't busy at all, got to stay on court for most of the night until we got dethroned by some big power smashers... lol...

I had a great time, everyone was very friendly, and definitely got some good workouts. I don't think I met any badminton central regulars however, but some of the people I talked to were familiar with BC... if you're on the boards and u were there, I was mainly on court 3, with dark coloured shirt and shorts with orange/redish highlighted hair...

Oh, special thanks to Phu for getting me setup for the night... btw: I didn't even realize the birds are actually labelled Bintang Academy Birds.. this will be a cool souvenir to bring back.. :D

4. Kaellie

Kaellie New Member

Unfortunately, I wasn't there :( I'll be around in the morning/afternoon on Sunday though (right after checking out BA Open) If anyone wants to play...I'll be the one wearing a yellow UCI shirt...

5. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I'm a regular at Bintang and a bc regular. But I haven't been playing much due to school work. I wish i knew in advance so i could have set some time out to play.

6. thatoneaznguy

thatoneaznguy Regular Member

student
    I'm going tommorow (wednesday) if, you wanna drop in and play me. I've only gone there once. I'll be the guy with the blue shirt, glasses, black shorts and a blue vomino bag.