Bitburger Open 2006: SEMI-FINALS (27/10)

Discussion in 'Denmark Open / Dutch Open 2006' started by badMania, Oct 27, 2006.

1. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Now tie 17-17! Joko/Hendra left 5-9!

2. nugroho

nugroho Regular Member

she made it!!!!
    all the way to the final beating ovezier 21-18 21-17

3. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Yesss!!! Maria won straight set over Overzier. Good job Maria! Your job almost finish in this tournament. Just beat Xu Huaiwen and you will become a champion! XH has been beaten by Sylvi Antarini at UC 2004, so it is possible for Maria to beat her tomorrow even very difficult for her. I think new scoring system little bit suitable for Maria. She has got 2 titles in satellite tournament. Hope tomorrow Maria will consistent and get another title. Jia You Maria!!!! I am proud of you.

4. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

Woww Maria Kristin :cool:
    more than expected, I think the new coach made her played well without much pressure.
    Congrats

5. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Joko/Hendra have tie score 15-15 now. C ome one Joko/Hendra. You must prove that you are as good as Kido/Hendra!

6. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Score still thigh

7. nugroho

nugroho Regular Member

they did it.... joko dhendra wooonnnnnn 21-18 21-19

8. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Yess! Joko/Hendra also won 21-18 21-19. Congrats for all of you! Still waiting result from Rani/Endang, but whatever the result tomorrow, all Indonesian team players has proven that they are deserved to send to international tournament. Hope that PBSI will continue the program like this! Once, thank you all of you. Jia You!

#28 chemile, Oct 28, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  9. nugroho

nugroho Regular Member

so far indonesia manage to put players into 2 finals. Unexpectedly maria kristin beat petra overzier in straight sets! will be huge upsets if she can handle xu huaiwen, but it's not impossible.... since she beat Pi Hongyan in the quarter final! we should she tomorrow.....

and hendra/joko beat the new danish pair also in a straight sets!!!!

but it was bitter for devin/yunita lost to the 1st seed.... have no idea how was the score though :(

but after all it's indeed a good week for indonesia!!!

10. kaylee

kaylee Regular Member

Part-time student/Full time dreamer
    great rallies between kendrick and p kashyap...score's really tight

11. holmes221

holmes221 Regular Member

just for knowledge.. Saarland, a German state that has France and Luxembourg as its neighbors, in a "triangle of nations" also known as "Saar-Lor-Lux". and Saarbrucken is its capital. Saarlandhalle is in Saarbrucken too.
    "SaarLorLux" stands for the partnership between Saarland, Lorraine (france) and Luxembourg.

i dont know why its called luxembourg open.. maybe bcoz of marketing reason. People know better Luxembourg than Saarland... since its still in one Region..
    so i guess!!.... just my guess.. the name come from this reason..

i hope u understand my explanation with my stupid english :eek: :eek: :eek:

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Team Singapore clinches a title at the Bitburger Open as both Ronald Susilo and Kendrick Lee Yen Hui have won their semi-final matches. Kendrick has just beaten P. Kashyap 21-16, 21-15.

Meanwhile, Team Indonesia has already secured 2 final places in the WS and MD as Maria Kristin Yulianti has performed well again in beating Petra Overzier. Hendra A. Gunawan/Joko Riyadi have also done a good job in beating Mathias Boe/Joachim Fischer Nielsen in straight sets.

13. badMania

badMania Regular Member

As expected, Rani Mundiasti/Endang Nur Sugianti have beaten Carina Mette/Birgit Overzier in two straight sets 21-12, 21-15 to enter their second final, after the Philippines Open.

They have a good chance against Jiang Yanmei/Li Yujia in the final tomorrow, considering the fact that they have beaten Wong Pei Tty.Chin Ee Hui before :cool:

So, Team Pelatnas has a realistic chance of winning 2 titles (or more) tomorrow.

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

It's one-set all in the match between the top seed Michael Logosz/Robert Mateusiak and Rian Sukmawan/Eng Hian.

The top seed was quick to establish a 7-3 lead in the first set and the Indonesian pair could only narrow it to at most within a point. The Polish pair took the first set 21-18.

The Djarum pair learnt the lesson and did not allow the Polish pair to have an early lead. The points were tight until it was 11-10 at the interval to the Djarum pair. Then, they suddenly raced ahead 17-11 and then 20-15. The Polish pair mounted a late come-back to narrow the scores to 18-20. It was not enough and the Djarum pair clinched it 21-18.

On to the rubber set now...

15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Hendri Kurniawan Saputra/Li Yujia have beaten Daniel Shirley/Joanna Quay Swee Ling in three hard-fought sets 17-21, 23-21, 21-15. They will now meet the top seed Robert Mateusiak/Nadiezda Kostiuczyk.

16. xt6666

xt6666 Regular Member

Badminton Idol
    Logosz/Mateusiak leading 15-10 now

17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Sadly, the top seed Michael Logosz/Robert Mateusiak proved their top seeding is no fluke. They were once again quick to establish a 9 points lead at 15-6 in the rubber-set! They eventually won the set 21-12.

Hendra A.G./Joko Riyadi will face a stern test once again tomorrow. I hope they will prevail :cool: Remember that this Polish pair was the pair who beat Sigit Budiarto/Tri Kusharyanto in the Athens Olympics first round match 2 years ago :cool: They seem to have a good record against INA pairs :eek: