Ti SP SS or SX

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Ernie, May 29, 2002.

1. Ernie

Ernie Regular Member

Student
    o...really...
    i tho the SS could at least produce almost the same kinda power as the SX ...

but i guess no other racket except mp100 could be compared to the power produced by the Ti10...

But at least SS could be at least as powerful as Ti7, Mp77 or sth like that...rite??

2. hinsonli

hinsonli Regular Member

um....
    for a defensive player, should i choose Ti SW Po SX?
    otherwise should i choose SR?
    thx...;)

3. Ernie

Ernie Regular Member

Student
    o...where is Ricky?
    i believe he also has a SS CP which he loves...rite?
    CP should be a bit different from ordinary ones tho...

anymore specific comments on the SS?

4. Ricky

Ricky Regular Member

IT
    SS CP is more solid than typical SS in my opinion, but the difference is not as significant as Ti 10 CP vs Ti 10.

If you compare SS, SX and Ti-10 (2U) SS has the best manuverability among these three because it is lighter than Ti-10 and its balance, unlike SX, is not towards the racquet head. If you compare SS vs SX, I think they are similarly powerful, i.e. I personally don't find SX much more powerful than SS. However, there is no doubt that Ti-10 is the most powerful racquet in this comparison. As many people said, Ti-10 is very very good for offensive players, I still can't find any replacement so far.

5. Ernie

Ernie Regular Member

Student
    I am not considering Ti10 actually, because perhaps it is too heavy (or head heavy) for me and i am not so much of a power player.

If i am to choose, should i go for the SS...since SX is almost as head heavy as Ti10 and i can still get a lot of power...?

6. Marky

Marky Regular Member

Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    A friend of mine finally dropped by the YY shop of World Trade Centre in Bangkok and pick up one Ti SP SX for me at Thai Bath 3,790. This is a gift set that includes:

Ti swing Power SX G4.5 Blue
    String - BG66
    Racket cover
    Carrying bag
    A pair of Sock

Additional information: There is no more stock of Ti 10 at the time of buying Ti SP.