Anyone heard of racket Carlton GAME?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by winterwindwolf, Oct 23, 2006.

1. winterwindwolf

winterwindwolf Regular Member

graphic design
    i bought a used carlton series racket while ago. its paint job are very cool, very stiff and light. its performance exceed my expectation, amazing control of feeling (in my own opinion.) :rolleyes:it come with original full cover case, its model which i am not sure. it only says Carlton GAME on the shaft. but i am sure it's not current production, because the Carlton LOGO is the older version.:eek:
    I been try to search in forums about this racket's info, but had no luck. this bothers me alot since i never heard of that model. Anyone here have or had or even knows about this rackt Please tell me about it.:(

#1 winterwindwolf, Oct 23, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  2. george333

george333 Regular Member

Associate Director
    If you are worried because you think that this is a fake Carlton racket, do not worry! I have never encountered a fake Carlton, and I do not think I will ever, unless they pick up their marketing and sales slump. See this thread on why I think there are no Carlton fakes. http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35056
    The reason why you cannot find this particular racket on this forum is also related to why there are no fake Carlton's. Not too many people use Carlton as compared to Yonex and so there will not be that much detailed explanation of every single Carlton racket produced. Hope that helps:)

3. winterwindwolf

graphic design
    Thanks George. I wasn't worried about it's fake or not. like you said, chance are very low to find a fake carlton racket since it's not like yonex. But the things is that, this Carlton GAME rackt have such amazing performance and quality, yet it's unheared of among players, not even in badminton forums. i find it's kind weird. tha is all.

4. chessymonkey

chessymonkey Regular Member

comp tech
    well if u do a little search on goggle and u'll notice they don't even border
    to have their web page setup properly.. looks like they'r not really
    into the "advertising" game like yonex excel on

5. winterwindwolf

graphic design
    i checked few carlton website. they all not good design in pages. and i think they are not the official carlton websites.:mad: the official one still under construction so i heared. i think carlton's marketing tearm is too lazy, their asses should be fired long time ago.:cool:

6. dubioz

dubioz New Member

Lawyer
    Fake Club 2

Well, let me be the one to assure you that there ARE fake Carltons. I've got one called a "Club 2". Very shoddy workmanship. Got it cheap. I don't know what safeguards Carlton has put in to ensure that we buy genuine ones. The only assurance we've got is the quality of the racket.