Hello

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Pavandeep, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Pavandeep

Pavandeep New Member

High school student
    Hello, i'm a new member (well i joined last year but didn't really take a second look after registration) Well, My name is Pavandeep Kajal and i'm a 14 year old student currently in High school (it's painful yes :mad: ). My friends address me as Sunny (my family called me that since i was a toddler, i don't know why but i like it, so i'd appreciate to be known as Sunny on these forums.)

Well i've been playing Badminton for a good 3 years, started from the 1st day of Highschool where i noticed a P.E teacher coaching a few students in the sports hall (?love at first sight?) So anyway i don't consider my self any better than "good?" for my age, i tried out for the local county team for my area when i was 13, i failed miserablely to the end :crying:. But i have been getting A LOT more practising and training from my coach, also being 14 i realise i have a lot of time for improvements, practise, and ALWAYS time to learn something new.

I have high hopes for a career in badminton, i have little experience in tournaments as i have only played in 7 (yes i no, 3 years and only 7, but i only actually "realised" badminton during the 2nd year.

I have a habit off going off topic so i try my best to keep it short, Thank You, i feel at home :D .

~Sunny~

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome (back) to BadmintonForum, Sunny.

-dave

3. t3tsubo

t3tsubo Regular Member

Student
    best to start young :)
    good luck in badminton and welcome (back) to forums

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

7 tourneys by 14 isn't too bad ... but you better develop quick, your country needs you! look how far behind the danes you are, and they are a much smaller country!

5. nelsonkong

nelsonkong Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    welcome to BC forum and have fun.

ahh...leicester UK....making me missing UK now..@.@