about taufik's lose in macau and MVP

Discussion in 'Macau Open / Thailand Open 2006' started by taufik-ist, Jul 21, 2006.

1. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    So mentally the lower ranked players are better?

The top ranked players always have to deal with the Pressure of beating someone they are expected too, whether hall is drafty or not. Likewise Lower ranked players have the pressure of playing against a star player. They will of course be more motivated to play against better players, but they are better players, so should win.

Draft should be no excuse. Upsets happen at every tournament, good draft, bad draft, good lighting or bad lighting.

2. silvia

silvia Regular Member

everytime when taufik lost , its because of sickness , injuries, lost of concentration, etc.....oh i am getting really sick of the excuses...cant it be coz the opponets are really better than him on that day...please taufik is nt unbeatable...

3. silvia

silvia Regular Member

everytime when taufik lost , its because of sickness , injuries, lost of concentration, etc.....oh i am getting really sick of the excuses...cant it be coz the opponents are really better than him on that day...please taufik is nt unbeatable...

4. silvia

silvia Regular Member

everytime when taufik lost , its because of sickness , injuries, lost of concentration, etc.....oh i am getting really sick of the excuses...cant it be coz the opponents are really better than him on that day...please taufik is nt unbeatable...