2006 Taipei Open Web TV live !!!

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by mikemike, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    to many users connected ?

after complete bufferring, the server refused it, it's busy

2. chicteenager

chicteenager Regular Member

Student
    I tried this link but it's really slow. It normally buffers till almost 100% but before it gets to 100%, the percentage decreases suddenly to like less than 20%. Anyone having the same problem?

3. mikemike

mikemike Regular Member

boss
    USA .............................................................somewhere...........somewhere.........somewhere.......somewhere........somewhere...................somewhere...........
    .........china

wowo...

SO !we need p2p TV apps tvants
    install tvants to view!

4. schuweiz

schuweiz Regular Member

almost impossible to watch it

5. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    I can watch it but why it will stop sometime and can watch?It will show and stop at one time,really dificcult to watch,it not smooth with the ettv.Got other web can watch,i really hope to watch today.Is it start on 2 o'clock?

6. taufik 4eva

taufik 4eva Regular Member

wat time will today's game start???

7. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

this tread is totally rubbish at ALL.. !!!:mad: :mad: Mikemike, what is the point of putting on this tread if it cannot to view at all by all of us?? I can said, it is not working even if u have 1MB or 2MB ADSL connection..
    Keep buffering...

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Hey...mikemike is kind enough to let use his server for the live telecast. Whether or not you can view the telecast is your problem. I have no such problems on my side (as well as some other ppl) as I have enjoyed the live telecasts over the past 2 days. You should thank him instead of saying that this thread is rubbish :cool:

9. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

[quote=badMania]Hey...mikemike is kind enough to let use his server for the live telecast. Whether or not you can view the telecast is your problem. I have no such problems on my side (as well as some other ppl) as I have enjoyed the live telecasts over the past 2 days. You should thank him instead of saying that this thread is rubbish :cool:[/quote]

No offence that mikemike is a kind guy and do contribute alot on badminton forum but from this thread that u r the ONLY one who said that is view able ! Just can't blame me because my post reply is base on the almost all the people(majority) said it cannot be view. Therefore, i m asking him if this is a real case. Then, must well just remove it.. Hope u got what i mean and the frustration that i am facing.

10. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,i agree with what you say.Maybe is your connection problem and you can't blame mikemike.Mine also got some minor problem sometimes but still can't see.Never mind lar,you still can get the results from others in the first time.Cool down,don be angry.:) :) Its bad for your health.

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I am definitely NOT THE ONLY ONE who can watch those matches on live telecast. I believe some others were also able to watch them either yesterday or today. Just look at who were giving those live updates today.

12. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    ppl in this world is so ungrateful it is astounding.

you have little right to complain about a free service that mikemike is providing to the general public. FREE. i want to see you take your time to provide other a free service, and have ppl complain to you about it, i wonder how you will feel.

i in fact have been able to view mikemike's video feed. most of the time it is pretty smooth, once in a while it goes jaggies. but i am still ok with it. and i live in the USA.

thanks mikemike, you are doing a wonderful job.

13. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

Providing it for us is kind enough... But I couldn't see it though... When the buffering is up to 100%, it doesnt work because the server is busy or whatever..

Anyone has any idea to solve this?

14. BaddestHawaii

BaddestHawaii Regular Member

For information, I have no problem watching the links provided by Mike Mike. Here I would like to thank him for the effort!! I really enjoy watching the games.
    For those who have trouble watching, it could be your connection, your router or firewall is blocking the streaming program (try to open the port), or you are using Fire Fox, or you do not have tvants etc etc etc...It is not mike mike responsibility to make sure it works for everybody...

15. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Ya,same problem with me.It often stop and play,i can't see smoothly.Sometimes really frustrated.But however,we must thank mikemike.Thanks! Do you all know how to solve this problem.But also never mind lar,tomorrow is already final.

#35 Jessica, Jun 24, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2006
  16. streamyx

streamyx Regular Member

Again, don't get me wrong. I have no offence on the contribution from mike. And he had done a good job, what i stress here is. If really cant work, must well shut it down.

17. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    Did somebody actually owe you something? Is this how your parents pamper you and teach you how to take other people's nice gesture for granted? Is that the kind of character of people from your part of the world?

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

IT DOES WORK FOR US!

19. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    No offence that mikemike is a kind guy and do contribute alot on badminton forum but from this thread that u r the ONLY one who said that is view able ! Just can't blame me because my post reply is base on the almost all the people(majority) said it cannot be view. Therefore, i m asking him if this is a real case. Then, must well just remove it.. Hope u got what i mean and the frustration that i am facing.[/quote]

Who cares about your frustration? Like I mentioned earlier, nobody owes you anything. You either bang the wall, or keep your mouth shut. Don't blame someone for being nice enough to share.

20. elwin81

elwin81 Regular Member

People always don't appreciate what they have until they lost it. Same as here. People provide you with the free live telecast in their website and we can't just keep complaining. I try to watch it live as well but my connection is really bad, lagging (Thanks to those who keep on update the scores). I know loads of people want to watch the match but there are loads of uncertainty and please bear with it.

Because there is a live telecast, I am sure mike will provide us with the link to download the match later, go to his website and start downloading now!!! Please appreciate what people did for us. They have no obligation to do this.
    Thanks mike...............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.