Koo Kien Keat

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by chibe_K, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

yeah me toooo..anyway i'm still hoping to see them one day...oooo yeah i also wish to be one of the professional badminton player like KKK and KUAN BENG HONG...hahahaha

2. philow

philow Regular Member

hehe....hope so. :p
    My sister and I went to see their TC training at Kuching too. Only went once, when they spilt into Malaysia A and Malaysia B, we were sitting at the 1st row, just next to the court. Aha, tht was the 1st time i meet them in person, so near. :D

first match was WCH vs KBH, plus other players, all together 4 matches, watched til 11pm++ without dinner. :p

In between the matches, we did walked in and out to get some fresh air, too crowded with people. :( But we mostly went to the area for players to rest, and to soak their feet into the ice cold water. That's a hot spot to see them even nearer. maybe within 1 meter. ;)

It also a place to see coaches + support team coaching the players. I saw Li Mao "half advised half forced" WCH to soak his leg in the cold water after the first match. But WCH refused at first, but in the end, still had to soak, like kena marah abit. :D

3. yen kuan

yen kuan Regular Member

last time when i went to watch their match..they not really have their room, just seeing them around the stadium, as long as u can meet them other places outside the restriction area, you can ask them for taking photo if they are free. i think they trainning in Stadium Juara, rite? coz BAM is there.. n heard tat they will move to bukit jalil too

4. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

hmm..bukit jalil...can watch them train eh...my friend stays in sri petaling..mayb she might catch one of them around that area...hope to see them in person too...

5. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

WAAAA!!!!! i'm so JEALOUS...can't go to Bukit Jalil but nevermind cause i'm still hoping and hopingly i can meet them (WCH,KKK,KBH,LCW,HH etc... forgot their names) oneday....PLEASE!!!!! i'm so so so so desperate to see them.....:crying:waawaawaa...

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    All of them will be transferring to Bukit Jalil from Kiara. After their break ends. I think at this moment they are already started to transfer their stuffs to the new training facilities.

7. erin_hakkinen

erin_hakkinen Regular Member

Business Student
    Watch them in training session?
    Won't we disturb them? Unless we're their friends or something..

8. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

heyy...where is KKK from anyway?KL??or somewhere else?

9. meiying

meiying Regular Member

hey..yep kkk is so so so cute.. my goodness i din realise tht his birthday i same wit mine.. hehe... i think he is from kl gua.. not sure about it

10. ursexy_eleanor

ursexy_eleanor Regular Member

hey people! i'm new here. yea, another fan of KKK over here ^^
    it took me quite some while to find to forum, after hitting "koo kien keat" from google search bar.

anyway, i was reading this topic replies from page 1 till page 13 yesterday but didn't join, bcoz of my crappy internet connection (my streamyx is not functioning well) and i was in the midst of my mid-yr exams. hhm...surprisingly i'm not the minority here, many of u <3 KKK, too, hehee!!coz most of my friends think that KKK is a bit "lanci-ish"...wtf

11. ursexy_eleanor

ursexy_eleanor Regular Member

If i'm not mistaken, i read from newspaper saying that he's originally from Penang, but currently most probably living around KL

btw, is it true that one of the national coach living in Bandar Puteri Puchong, PUchong,Selangor????

12. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

hmm.LCW is also from penang..no wonder KKK n LCW r good friends...hey did u guys read the other page? "about LCW".....some1 said that he/she saw LCW n KKK out with their girlfriend for supper...hmm..

13. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

i read it....hrmmm still wondering who is KKK girlfriend:confused:???? the girl is quite lucky to be KKK's girlfriend....i'm so jealous of that girL:mad:...LOL!!!!!

14. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

haha...oh well...he also have his own life right,and he is so young..it is not suprising to know that he have a gf tho..well she is lucky...actually..we dont really know..mayb he is not as good as we know out of court?well she'll always have to part with him since he need to fly overseas often....hehe..oh well..if he's happy then its ok

15. sweetgal

sweetgal Regular Member

he's from perak..

16. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

heh?? 1 from penang..another from perak...ermm..so where exactly is he from then?well both my hometown ..haha

17. stephanie_siwen

stephanie_siwen Regular Member

KKK is 100% from Perak.. he used to be a Perak state player and he won the MSSM meet.. he is from Perak.. confirm...

18. riz-nie

riz-nie Regular Member

ok..ok..ok..ok i agree..maybe he is not that good out of court..still if he has a gf than i'm still going to be jealous of his gf..ROFL...:D

19. chess_wim

chess_wim Regular Member

ASEAN region,currently on scholarship in UK
    regarding the picture which KKK pointed a middle-finger isnt very polite..and it's weird cause they won at the end of the match anyway...

20. ~lyn~

~lyn~ Regular Member

serious he pointed the mid finger? hmm..mayb angle problem?oh well...they won.well its not sure yet he has a gf or not...all i care is he still plays well enough for malaysia..well does he have email that fans can send to?? or any web of his??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.