Taufik Hidayat's problem....

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by asuncion_03, May 9, 2006.

1. asuncion_03

asuncion_03 Regular Member

just a question guys!!! wat do you think Taufik's problem why he can't reach Lin Dan and the no. 1 rank?? :crying: :confused: :(

2. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    he plays in less tournament

3. 01353

01353 Regular Member

taufik is good enough,
    LIN never get a world's champion in men's single... this pains him, so he must attend more games

4. asuncion_03

asuncion_03 Regular Member

i think the problem is he injures often, causing him not to play the tournament or simply loss the game.. just like what happened to him in the Thomas cup.. his back was injured, causing him to loss to Lin Dan..

5. ricksakti

ricksakti Regular Member

Surgeon
    He is old, unmotivated, and married...

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    then how come taufik play less and has injury, LD plays more and has less injury? The story has not ended yet. LD still has the form for 2008 olympic and future WC's tourneys. LD may get the last laugh...LOL

Look at zhang ning, she couldn't stop laughing these days.

7. 01353

01353 Regular Member

zhang ning has a very good body condition owe to her training in the past years..

LD lost as TH did in 2000. and i hope in 2008 he will get as TH got in 2004...

they [LD&XXF] said they will get married when get gold medal in 08'

8. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

TH's motivation is decreasing because he has reached 'most-wanted' title Olympic Gold Medal and World Champion plus IBF Best Athlete and Busan Asian Games Gold Medal 2002 meanwhile LD not yet so far. Maybe TH will be back next year for AE2007 (the 'one and only' prestigious title that he has not grab yet until now).But, I believe TH will fight to retain his WC-title in Madrid 0906 (he wants making same record with CHN's Yang Yang being 2 times WChamp' in consecutive 1987 & 1989). Now, (maybe) for TH world #1 rank is not urgent. Note: Head-to-head between TH - LD is 3-3 (very competitive?!)

9. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Sorry, what do you mean "LD lost as TH did in 2000"? You mean Sydney OG 2000?!Both of them was still still junior at that time (TH was 19 and LD was 17 y.o)!Remember CHN's Ji Xinpeng won Gold medal and Hendrawan got Silver in Sydney-00.By the way, is anyone know where is ZN's position in period 1995-2002? (I watched her first appearance in Jakarta 1994's UC Final freezed by Mia Audina as 3rd WS). As I know, ZN almost never reached prestigious title in that period (she was WC in Birmingham-03 -- 28 y.o-too veteran)?!

10. fukusami16

fukusami16 Regular Member

I m sure...Taufik will recover form his back injury...And then he will be back..that time Lin dan will be facing a tough opponent again....

11. nelsonkong

nelsonkong Regular Member

Quantity Surveyor
    mainly due to Taufik injuries...and he played lesser..his ranking is now too far away...kinda hard for his to chase too..

12. 01353

01353 Regular Member

"great minds mature slowly" and everyone has her lowest level of career...

ji xinpeng is a lucky one, after then his skill is on the downgrade. now he's a coach.

taufik is so smart even the bad temper i like

13. Chire

Chire Regular Member

Huh Lin Dan trains a lot harder and he has so much will to win he puts up a fight till the very end. Lin Dan is just being a bit nervous in big title tournaments. And I think Lin Dan has won Taufik more than vice versa.

Besides, the Olympic games final was nothing, I don't think this Korean Shon Seung Mo deserves to play in the final with such gameplay, I don't think he'd be any match to Lin Dan either.

It's surprising to see that while Lin Dan often beats Kenneth Jonassen easily, Taufik struggles tight three set matches with him. I guess Jonassen's gameplay is just the worst type against that of Taufik's.

14. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    taufik dosn't care about his ranking :), in some cases with taufik's low rangking, it will make top seeded 'dizzy', he will meet taufik in early round :D

15. Kuan Ye

Kuan Ye Regular Member

Well, taufik doesn't care about his ranking...What is most important to him is winning those big events like World Championship,All England...U will sure see him compete in all those big tournaments. All these are his target. Well, if taufik is struggling in a game, it was bcoz he has injury or something was bothering him that make him cant focus.

16. alloh

alloh Regular Member

Taufik has a lot of money and lands now.
    Why he still need to keep hard?

17. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    This is a much more realistic reason that all the injury excuses.

18. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

Losing is not always a player's problem. Other players are improving their skills and in this case, TH lost because his good days are gone and others are catching up. Aging might be his only problem.

19. other

other Regular Member

Student
    haha...not because the other player is playing better on the day?

phew at least the lin dan fans dont need to use that excuse that often :p

hehe Asian Games Gold medal:). It has to be said taufik hasn't grabbed the AE even until now.

Anyway, we'll see at the Madrid WC (although with it being every year...:mad:) and the olympic games who gets the champion. It may be LD, it may be Gade, Tafukik, LCW or BCL. Or someone else all together (who thought WCH and XXZ in wc03 final:D).

I would say taufik is going through a distracting period in his career, what with 21 point system, marriage, injuries, and potential problems in the national squad. We'll see how he responds in the next (important :rolleyes:) touranment since he was injured in the TC and hence was only "injured Taufik". :eek:

20. taufik_lin16

taufik_lin16 Regular Member

badminton player
    [​IMG]Candra and Taufik at Thomas Cup awardings...:cool:

Taufik only plays a 4* tournament and up (see worldbadminton.net)

he just pretend that he losses all of his game,, but he can definitely win all of that!!

See, he just faced Lin dan a total of 5 times, and wins 3 of it??? :D