The last one point in MS finals

Discussion in 'China Masters 2006' started by cxytdn, Mar 14, 2006.

1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That wasn't even close to being out. It's more about the sideline than the backline. The pics were it looks like it's long is the 2nd bounce. Here is where it lands on the sideline:
    :)o same pic as the 3rd in the first post :p , so hcyong was right about it landing between pic3 and 4; the 2nd post with pictures has got the cap where it looks long) And as can be clearly seen the umpire has a perfect view :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

#21 demolidor, Mar 15, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  2. kemana

kemana Regular Member

can't agree more.

3. alloh

alloh Regular Member

No more argument. The match is end.
    You can't claim the justice from certain China ppl.
    As I have written my point in some of the China badmiton forum, but some of them seem really can't accept it. And they attacking me in the forum and try to disreputable me....

No use argue with those people, so I just left the forum and "have to" appologise to them ....
    This is some of the China people attitute ~!

4. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

Many of your points were rejected not only in Chinese forum but also in here. Think it about carefully: "mistakes" are different from "fake or cheating", several bad line-judges of a certain country are different from this whole country. No one want to disgrace you, on the contrary, you had disgraced whole China just for several bad calls - these bad calls in anywhere and any country, and majority of them are not intentional.

5. kokotea

kokotea Regular Member

student
    Somehow, it is your attitute problem, IMHO.
    First of all, it should be Chinese or Chinese ppl, not China ppl. I don;t think it is polite to call somebody China ppl or America ppl or Malaysia ppl.
    Second, you are the only one who blamed CJ for the victory, claimed him as "a Fake Champion, and CJ has not gentlement enough, not a sporting and as a top/high level player style." All the statements are not only flase, but offensing lots of ppls too.

6. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    That was a very good game IMHO.

Wheter this bird was out or in, there was another moment where CCTV-5 showed Chen Jin bird was clearly in and called out by linejudge.

Human make errors and I don't think that's an excuse for PG lost. He played well, but CJ just did better.

7. Slugs

Slugs Regular Member

I don't think we can make an objective assessment on the landing of the shuttle from the replays or for that matter the stills presented in this thread as the camera angle is not the right one.

8. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Cm

This is result I got from capturing shuttle at frame when it hit ground,

b4 bouncing long (not wide).

Looks on the line but hard to tell from this angle, maybe ref or linesman has better view.

Just for record and comparison, its all well past

Attached Files:

9. layala

layala Regular Member

You'd better get over it. Don't even group attack any fans from any certain area. You made your point but you don't have to let everybody agree with you.