Denmark 3:1 bt China

Discussion in 'China Masters 2006' started by cxytdn, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

first of all, please only post in english.

Second of all, your post shows your immaturity.

Your are not arguing on the facts and points any more, rather personally attacking on a particular person.

Think about it, if you want to have discussion, do it like a grown up, not starting to say immature things when you have run out of valid points.

2. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

first of all, can you read Chinese? If you can, please point out which words are "immaturity"? If you can't, you are just showing your immaturity.

Second of all, like your writtings above, we should argue on the facts and points instead of attacking on a particular badminton association etc.

Think about it, if you want to have discussion, do it like a grown up, not starting to say immature things when you have run out of valid points.

3. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

this topic is getting worse. rn't we supposed to discuss about the TC line up prediction?

#23 tutu_h, Mar 14, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  4. Go Gade

Go Gade Regular Member

First of all, Chen Jin won't beat Gade. I know he beated him in china masters. But if saw gade play, you could see how exhausted he was. I think he played only one or two smashes in the hole match. And Secondly Anders Boesen isn't playing for the national team any more. He joined the IBA one year ago.

5. tino4

tino4 Regular Member

just curious....

can a player overrule the decision of liners and just give a point to his opponent ? just like in tenis....
    has anyone in the badminton circus ever done that before?

6. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

v
    Yes I can read chinese. In the post you were attacking It'sMeMeMe all sorts of stuff. You want me to point out which words are "immaturity" ? well plenty I'll just take an obvious one : " 你纯粹是一个民族败类 " . How's that ?

In a discussion do not attack, if you disagree just say out your points.
    I see that you pointed out that the unfair calls has nothing to do with the badminton association of china, I tend to agree with that. I myself also think that the unfair calls are the individual's fault, not the whole association. However, the 6th star organizer is somehow responsible to make sure this thing happens less (for example hire a more experience line judge or swap line judges who are suspicious on calling unfair judgement etc)... just point out what you want to say and do not personal attack on the poster.

知道吗?不要人身攻击,成熟点。

7. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

I don't think a player can. However, the player can show sportmanship by telling the umpire that " I think it's landed in. " Though in most cases the umpire will not overrule the decision, but this earns your opponent's respect. If you can remember chandra wijaya did this in Malaysia Open final 2005 against Fu/Cai. He smashed out (slightly out) but the line judge called good (and in my opinion that was a tough call, the smash was real fast and the shuttle was real close to be landed in), chandra approached the umpire and said " it was out ". The umpire did not honour the chinese the point but this shows how sporting chandra is.

8. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

I don't think that I look on "It'sMeMeMe" as a 民族败类 is "人身攻击", because it's ture. Anyone can say the fact and should say the fact. I think you should distinguish the different between the fact and "人身攻击".

知道吗?说别人在进行人身攻击本身也脱不了人身攻击的嫌疑,成熟点吧,不要轻易说别人人身攻击这类话。此外这个话题就到这里吧,这实在于我的主贴无关。

9. tino4

tino4 Regular Member

wow...i didn't know that...
    chandra wijaya was/is always my fav player...
    and after you said that.. i have more respect to chandra....

10. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

why not just lock this threat and stop all those useless spams~~

11. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

THis thread is getting nowhere....it seems like that people are getting more and more aggressive... please...kwun...let this stop~~~

12. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    thread closed.

i strongly urge that thread participants take a step back and calm down. this can be a controversial issue where there will be opposing opinions on it. it is, however, unlikely that we will ever find out what is the real truth (if there is one).

i frankly don't mind discussions on it. but only if it is conducted in a civil manner: respect what each other have to say and think about each others viewpoints. i hope that can happen in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.