Denmark 3:1 bt China

Discussion in 'China Masters 2006' started by cxytdn, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

If we look China Master 2006 on as Thomas Cup finals, using IBF's new format for T&UC, the results should be as follows:

1st singles: LIN Dan 1:2 GADE Peter
    2nd singles: CHEN Hong 1:2 JONASSEN Kenneth
    3rd singles: CHEN Jin 2:0 anyone
    1rst doubles: FU Haifeng/CAI Yun 0:2 ERIKSEN Jens/LUNDGAARD HANSEN Martin

China 1:3 Denmark. Thomas Cup would belong to European firstly.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    That is a good observation. However this is only a comparison between Denmark and China. How about Denmark agains't other countries?

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

hahaha... poor cai/fu, i still believe in them *beg*

4. Darth Andrianus

Darth Andrianus Regular Member

Student
    The only other problem that Denmark would have playing against would be Malaysia, but otherwise we can safely assume that if Denmark can defeat China based on the scores mentioned above, they can just about beat anyone else...

I thought long and hard about Indonesia, but I concluded that taking into account consistency (we all know who I'm talking about :)), in such a match, the odds will probably favour Denmark very slightly.

5. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

i have a different opinion

let us compare this way,

Taufik vs PG (50 50) anything can happen here
    Sony vs KJ (40 60) sure point
    Simom vs K something ?? (60 40) sure point

Jens E./Martin L. vs Candra/sigit (45 55) anything can happen here
    Boe/Mathias or Peter.R/Thomas.L vs Alven/Luluk (45 55) anything can happen here

I would say that the result will be 3-2 or 2-3 with of course Indonesia have slight advantage against Denmark. Once again, there is not 100% prediction.

6. Go Gade

Go Gade Regular Member

Hasn't Sony retired? but anyway... in my opinion Gade and Taufik is 50 50. KJ will difinetely beat the 2nd single of indonesia. Joachim Persson has showed his improvement by winning the five last ebu tournaments plus beating bao in AE, therefore I think he has a great opportunity to beat Simon Santoso or whoever will be the 3rd single. Also I think Jens and Martin can beat ANYONE. And Paaske/Laybourn vs alven/luluk is a 50 50. Therefore, if everything works out for Denmark they will win 5-0...

7. george333

george333 Regular Member

Associate Director
    Isn't it Jonas Rasmussen? Not Peter Rasmussen?

8. blckknght

blckknght Regular Member

Pastry Chef
    yeah, Jonas Rasmussen not Peter - but it would be Jonas Rasmussen with Peter Steffensen, or Thomas Laybourn with Lars Paaske. Maybe the second doubles would be Boe/Mogensen, i'm not sure.

9. Darth Andrianus

Darth Andrianus Regular Member

Student
    Oh, what a waste, why did Lars Paaske/ Jonas Rasmussen split up? Did they not get along well on-court? This was what I heard, but if they had stuck together, they would be a serious force to reckon with. Does anyone have the gossip on their splitting up?

10. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    What if:
    Chen Jin 2:0 Peter Gade
    Lin Dan 2:0 KJ
    Chen Hong 2:0 Anders Boesen

China 3:0 Denmark......Ever thought of that?

11. tutu_h

tutu_h Regular Member

it has to go by ranking. Lin Dan has no choice but to stay as 1st MS player.
    Chen Jin can only play as 3rd MS.

12. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    You guys also forgetting...this isnt TC. Albeit its very tempting to use these results to foreshadow the upcoming TC, it's a different tournament. This is an individual tournament with different pressures of a team tournament like TC and SC. I think the results would be different. However, these results do look horrible for china lol, espicially after they just came out of their 50 day intense training session. Maybe Liyongbo shouldnt have encouraged the 21pt system so fast :D. Ironically, for Peter Gade, who "blasted" the new system he almost came out as the winner and finally beat his nemesis hahaha

13. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

No wonder they can get suirdman cup that easily....they cheated it~~
    just like what happened between Gade and Chen Jin's game....
    their own line judge cheated so Lin Dan can beat Taufik~~

Oh man, they already got 2 cups, does it really that important for them to get the third one by using some shameless method? That's making me loosing confident towards them and wish them lost in UC and TC in the first match~~~

damn those cheaters~~

14. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

haha! I think not only Chinese liners but also the others are all on side of Chinese players. Otherwise, why Lin Dan have been on the no1 place on the IBF WR since 2 years ago? You see, there are about 20 Opens (1-6 star) one year. Only two Opens are held in China, the others in other countries. Especially Indonesian liners! We all remember that China won Thomas Cup in Indonesia 2004! This Cup didn't belong to China even in China 2002! So we can know Indonesian liners more love Chinese players than Chinese liners! these countries' liners also help Chinese players win Sudirman Cup from 1995 to 2001! These countries's liners are so bad, they help Chinese players not only in three Cups, some open championships but also in World Championships, even in Olympics! these liners are worse than Chinese liners! So I think we should criticize these worse liners firstly before we criticize Chinese bad liners! Do you think so?

15. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

well i admit that china won those trophy (which held in other countries) by their own strength and through some hard work.. i am not criticizing those chinese players, but i felt unfair for other players (such as Gade) to be beaten such way. Why should a badminton superpower rely on their line judge to win at home while they can still beat anybody else in foreign matches? I admit that they EARNED their medals in olympic games and world championships, but this time, everybody (even the chinese fans) saw what happened to the match.

16. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

yes yes yes

i know what you're trying to say

lin dan has some serious consistency, thus the world ranking 1

china's ladies team has a lot of serious skills players, including the young ones, thus every ladies' events ownage + uber-cup-ownage

china's men's single team has too big a surplus of quality players that china's talented coaches can't even start to decide which to choose to field for TC

so, china's dominance over the years actually is actually caused by the huge pool of talented players + good coaches yes ? not to mention china's heritage as a badminton powerhouse yes?

so, my question is, despite all this surplus of players + powers, why in the world whould you need to cheat??? , not to mention on a tournament held in own home turf, tournament that last year hardly has any foreign player come by, tournament that is supposedly 6*, tournament called CHINA "MASTERS" HELLO?????? you're supposedly be promoting this tournament this year on how great it is, on the many top players that are playing, not a tournament where the players felt disgusted hello???

do professional players need the cheat help to be masters?

look at your situation please

you're already a badminton powerhouse

doing this kind of thing is only going to tarnish the tournament's image, not to mention some other bigger image.

if you want to point out other country's cheating, like that korea open where the players themselves complain, i'm fine with that

but remember the point is not to blame or anything, the point should always be how to be better. i don't know about you, but for me if i know what someone is doing is wrong, i probably wouldn't do it myself correct? i'll try to not follow other's bad footstep. isn't that one of confucius analect?, which China supposedly is what it is.

if you claim that we should blame those bad liners that you mentioned first, when is it going to stop? if everyone in this world thinks "everybody cheats, so i cheat too" how wonderful this world is gonna be

not to forget, china is badminton powerhouse. you cheat to be what, badminton superpowerhouse??

you have anything else to comment on this topic i'll gladly explain it to you in less-adult-like language.

17. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

Bad liners are in everywhere besides China. We can't say "unfair" just because of several bad liners, otherwise so many "unfairs" in the badminton competitions, e.g. Chen Hong Vs Lee Chong Wei in All England Semifinals (Chen lead Lee 13:8 in second game at that time)and so on. If Chinese liners really want to "get rid of" Gade, they needn't do it in Finals, they can do it in seminfinals to let Lin Dan come into final (Lin 1:2 Gade, decisive game score 19:21). I think these bad liners are just unprofessional - I saw a post on ChinaBadminton that said these liners are just sophomore or junior.

18. It'sMeMeMe

not to mention during that peter chenjin game 1 match last ball, chen jin 'followed' that controversial ball until it lands. and if you see his face reaction right after the shuttle landed, it's clear that he saw the ball was good but 1 second later called out, lol what a good job by the less-brain tournament organizer and officials

excellent tournament marred by stupid calls throughout the tournament. where's your face, no shame as a badminton 'powerhouse'

19. It'sMeMeMe

unfair is when you want to be treated equally but you're not getting it
    cheating is when it's clearly in called out. cheating is when you rob 1 or 2 or 3 points away from somebody where in fact, those 1 or 2 or 3 points can decide whether you win or lose

oh yeah, and if somebody propose a theory that it's simply because the line judges are just unprofessional or just plain college kiddies, hello????? it's 6* event. the organizer is sleeping????? look at the prize money, look at the sponsors, dude i can't believe somebody would actually give this as a reason

20. cxytdn

cxytdn Regular Member

你不用说了,我已经明白了,你就是一中国人,你用的英语完全是中国式的英语。不知道你注册这么多id还冒充什么加利福尼亚或美国有什么意义?本来就是个别司线员的问题你却非要上升到中国羽毛球搞欺骗上来,这有趣儿吗?中国羽毛球有必要这么搞吗?退一万步说,不就是一个公开赛吗,又不是汤尤杯、世锦赛、奥运会,中国有必要这么处心积虑吗?司线误判哪里都会出现,人家外国朋友都并不太在意这些事儿,却偏偏有一些国人拿此大造声势,什么居心?你在中羽网上说一说也就罢了,还拿到这里造谣生事,以抹黑中国羽毛球为能事,你不觉得丢人吗?!你纯粹是一个民族败类!

顺便说一下,你的ip应该最说明你的身份而不是id。

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.