Sintec or Yonex?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by w0shic0w, Feb 25, 2006.

1. dnaxe

dnaxe Regular Member

i dunno the shop names.. sorry :p

Right now if i was getting i'd be tempted to getthe 9000 X. It's SGD 260 unstrung (pm hkchua for the contact, but you might have to move fast)

the NS8000, the last time i checked, is about 250 with bg65 string newly strung and extra multiple racket yonex bag.

I don't know which would be generally better. I think these are all quite good...

2. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

I know i saw, If i can buy the NS9k also i want pay by installment. =D am going to ask him maybe pay in 2 months. Not enough money lah lidat. Lol

3. dnaxe

dnaxe Regular Member

frankly speaking - just get the wilson's current ncode.

less than 1/2 the price.

4. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

Its good meh? I mean i play tennis and im using wilson/prince tennis racquets but i doubt their badminton racquets.Just lyk yonex, they are good for badminton and not tennis. I hate their tennis racquets its one of the worst. =X

5. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hi w0shic0w, for me, i tink the cheapest and best service 2 shops are Artric Pacific at Sembawang shopping centre and Classic sports at Toa payoh safra...62538858. How to get to sembawang s.c......its easy...just take mrt and alight at the sembawang mrt stn.... there is this yellow colour "FREE SHUTTLE BUS" taking to and fro the shopping centre and mrt stn....maybe u can ask the mrt station control staff where is the Q for the bus. Call 67536486, look for the boss mr lim to enquire. Good service and cheap price guaranteed!!!! :D

6. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

I have experience with sembawang that 1 b4. I used to stay in yishun and always go there buy my racquets and string my racquets then after i move hse and nv went there for 4 yrs thought it wAs gone already. Maybe i shall make an enquiry by calling him now. Do i need to mention anyone to get cheaper price? Lol. Just wondering but does he sell ns9k already?

7. chgoh25

chgoh25 Regular Member

try safra toa payoh hahah.. maybe they have. or try jurong east sports complex.. =)

8. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

Okok. But nvm lah. I dont try nvm, just get a feel of it can liao. I dont know if buying the NS9k now is a bad idea as i heard from many ppl that mostly the first batch of racquets are more prone to break. Or shld i just consider NS8k. Is it good enough? What diff is there, besides stiffness?

9. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    to me dont yonex racket.im trying to favour anyone but yonex rackets are expensive and not really taht durable.my friend once had both a mp23 and mp99 and both rackets broke during the match eh was playing.that was like a real pain as he had to dig deeper into his pocket.in the end due to hsi budget he could only get a armorace 800off.and he still using it now after 2 years without it being spoilt.so heres a piece of advice to you.no offence to yonex or any favourtism to sintec though.

10. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

I might consider racquets lyk the apacs nanopower series. Cheap and good i heard from friends. LoL

11. Sintec

Sintec Regular Member

You would want to consider yonex musclepower30, it is around $120 priced in singapore.

12. w0shic0w

w0shic0w Regular Member

Just as good as the apacs nanopower ar? Any major diff?

13. Sintec

Sintec Regular Member

Heavy head, for good smashing and easy clearing from base to base. I do not advise you to get apacs nanopower, the frame veri easy break. The weight is also difference from the real standard yonex nano. So when you swing, you will find a big differences in this 2.

14. LongReach

LongReach Regular Member

Electronics Tech, Badminton Junkie!

LOL:D .........Could not have said that better myself.....absolutly agree with everthing you have said in this paragraph.:) especially the underlined part!

It is the best way to find a tension that is most suited for you.....trial and error.

15. yanwu

yanwu New Member

I am very sure sintec will replace a new racket for you if the racket breaks due to over string (this is the warrty given when I bought my Nano White from them). Not all their racket can string up to 30-32lbs, only a few of their top brand. some of their racket can only hold maximum 24lbs - very much depends on the material use (according to the young salesman who servie me at Tampines). So you need to find out from their sales people.