Need help finishing games

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jinesh, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Jinesh

Jinesh Regular Member

Hi I play for my school team but me and my partner have trouble finishing games when they are their for the taking. Recently in a game in which other weaker teammates won 15-7 etc. Me and my partner won but we gave away to many points. What part of outr game do we need to improve? What mental attributes do i need to improve? :confused:

2. bguy7890

bguy7890 Regular Member

First off, I'm not an expert but I think it would definitely help if you can simply ignore the score board and play every single point as a separate match. IMHO, it is particularly important in the new 21-point system.
    Just my 2 cents.

3. nanoliska

nanoliska Regular Member

automotive aprentice
    I know exaclty how you feel, me and my doubles partner have the exact same trouble......2 weeks ago in a ournament we lost in the semifinals to a far superior team but in the bronze medal game we playd and average team....we won the first set 15-8 i think...cant remebr xactly..but the second game i think we were up 11-2 then we totally watchd the lead dwindle in our hands...we ended up loosing the match....second game score was 15-11 and 3rd was 17-15 ........if anyone has advice it will not go to waste.....