Astrox 100zz Replacement

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ludwik, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Ludwik

Ludwik Regular Member

Hey all,

Need some advice on finding a new racket to replace my current go-to, the Astrox 100zz 3UG5. Been hunting for more 100zz rackets since it became my main, but they're scarce in 3U weight from local sellers or their suppliers.

I'm fine with the 3U weight for both singles and doubles, so if I can't score the 3U 100zz, I'm eyeing other rackets that might play similarly.

I've used Li-Ning rackets like the N99 and N90-III (which was my main before the switch), and I find Li-Ning's shaft stiffness easier to handle than Yonex's. As for Victor rackets, I haven't had much experience yet.

Considering options like the Li-Ning Axforce 100, Victor Ryuga Metallic, and Ryuga II Pro. Any thoughts? Any other racket recommendations I might've missed?

Cheers!

Sent from my RMX3363 using Tapatalk

2. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    I found the axforce 100 to be heavier, head heavier, stiffer. Wouldn't mind trying the 90 dragon as I think that would be a closer match.

3. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Hhhmm... Many said AXF100 is a copy of 100ZZ beast but losing 1 or 2 of its teeth. I mean abit easier to use than 100ZZ.