New racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by khandekarsiddhartha, Mar 6, 2024.

1. khandekarsiddhartha

khandekarsiddhartha New Member

Hii

I'm looking for a replacement for my current racket which is a 3U Astrox 100ZZ. It's an extra racket to have on hand in case of a string break.
    It needs to be close to 88g and even to slight head heavy. Also it needs to be under £90 and I don't mind the less popular brands like apacs, it just needs to be available in the UK. Any recommendations?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

For spare its definitely another 100zz. For pricing, could opt for lower model.
    Having different racket is just horrible for backup racket. You dont want to be put on adaptation phase during important match.

3. khandekarsiddhartha

khandekarsiddhartha New Member

I know the feeling but I really can't spend that much money even on a lower model. Cz the 3U models are slightly more expensive which is funny but yh.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

4. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    The 100 Game isn't terrible. I tried one, and it was nice enough that it made up my mind to finally try the 100zz myself.

See what toy can get 2nd hand? And hold out for another zz but extend your budget if you can!