Ti-10 Replacement

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Joseph, May 14, 2023.

1. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I'm looking to pick up playing again. I've gone through 3 generations of the Ti-10 (3U). What would be the equivalent or an upgrade to this racket these days?

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I ended up buying an Astrox 100zz as a replacement for my Ti-10. Definitely not the same. I do like the slim shaft and hope it feels like my old Slim10 that I used to use. If this doesn't work out, I might try picking up the Arcsaber 11 Pro.

Gladius likes this.
  3. steven8991

steven8991 Regular Member

Astrox 100ZZ 3U. You need several sessions to adapt.

4. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I ended up with the Astrox 100ZZ 4U. It's a little head lighter than my Ti-10. I think I would have liked it to be a bit more head heavy.

5. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    It is going to be slightly out topic, but i am curious, which generation of Ti10 is your most
    favorite?

6. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I absolutely loved the 1st generation Ti-10. It felt like I had so much power coming from it and it had the maneuverability. I don't really remember too much about the 2nd generation that I had. I just remember that they broke so I ended up buying the 3rd generation. I bought 3 of the 3rd generation Ti-10s, but one broke when I handed it off to someone to string. I still have my 2 left, but I'm trying to avoid using them and just stick to my Astrox 100ZZ now.

7. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Noted Ti10 1st gen is really an old but golden beast.
    Never used it, my experience is only with Ti10 2nd gen, which I like too.
    1st gen is really hard to come by, i never seen one.lol.

In regard to 4U 100ZZ, I still prefer 4U ZFII. But the feel is quite close between those two.

8. reimon

reimon New Member

I've just created another similar post and stumbled across this one. I'm also hunting for the replacement of my Ti10 3rd gen which was broken in a clash due to high string tension, wished I knew the tension limit back then :(

Recently read few comments about people recommending Finnex (no idea what is it) that resembles the feeling of Ti10, which prompted me to ask around, few results from google were showing sold out and their official website seems to be inactive, not sure if the brand had been discontinued.