[Review] Felet Woven TJ Power 4U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Zoap San, Aug 5, 2022.

1. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

Damn that's disheartening for a Malaysian.

I thought felet made like new design by themselves.

2. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

they have their own designs, fence, tj1000, aero mars and others (and they are as good as rackets from big three), but as small brand they still use other designs available for lower cost since they are produced in quite big quantities, even mizuno does that, and actually it does not make that racket bad as well

3. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I def thought that was the case. The only problem that I have with King K9 is that it's super expensive racket. I've never tried it before tho but the price of 1st hand King K9 is 30% more than Woven TJ power. Second in Thailand is super cheap but it's practically hard to find a good condition one. I found one but it's battle-tested and too afraid to try it out. But the paint + sticker job wise I like Felet more though.

4. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I've ordered 3U version of Woven TJ Power. My thoughts after 3 days of playing is that 3U version is definitely a lot better than 4U version. I get a lot of good power from it and tbh the total weight of the racket is that same as my Hypersonic 4U and Black Panther 4U. If anyone wanted to try Woven TJ Power I would recommend 3U version if you normally play head heavy - slight head heavy 4U racket. If you wanted something closer to BS12 or 90S go for Woven TJ Power 4U version.

5. Alexious

Alexious Regular Member

my recommendation for next racket from felet is titanium ti88
    it's very popular racket

a lot of people hunt that racket
    because it's the best in the class

hope u can get it and give us your review :)

cheers

6. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I've played with Ti-88 3U for 1 months now. It's a good racket for all-round player. Not the best smash but good enough, fast racket speed and decent control. The feeling is a little more solid than my liking due to titanium but if you don't like soft feeling racket then you will like ti-88.
    Ultimately, the racket is very good for its price. But at similar price, I would go for 3K Woven Fence for more smashing power and softer feel.

7. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I recorded smash test just for fun.

here is my play list.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjGHaMJoTOwyVjNmgVxChCZ6LQaWcSRuv

Unfortunately, I did not have a lot of racket recorded. I will try to record every racket I own. My swing mechanic still not on point but these videos can give you some idea about it power output. Btw I strung all rackets with VBS 66 nano 26-27 lbs and uses shuttle speed 76.

Barkov Maxim likes this.
  8. Alexious

Alexious Regular Member

thanks, i think i will go to ars 90k ii
    i want to try felet ti88, but the items are rare

anw, have u tried bg66ultimax?
    what's the difference you feel between bg66um and vbs66nano?

9. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I have tried 66UM but at low tension I think 66UM is good but at higher tension 27+ the feeling felt really hard and I felt the repulsion got lower somehow. VBS 66 nano at higher tension to me felt alot better but that just me.

10. Lim Beng Ee

Lim Beng Ee New Member

How does Woven TJ Power v2 3U compare to Woven TJ1000 3U? I’m deciding between these 2. I enjoy playing with the ArcSaber 11 pro 4u and Ax88d pro 4u.

also, what’s your experience with felet durability/quality?

11. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

TJ power got durability problem. Broke 2 rackets from string breaks.With just 1 week of use. TJ1000 is overall a better racket offensively, just a bit slower than TJ Power. If I have to choose then I will buy TJ1000 10/10 over TJ Power.

12. Lim Beng Ee

Lim Beng Ee New Member

Thanks for your feedback! 2 rackets in a week is a big red flag. Would you say the TJ1000 4U be the most ideal for power/speed in this case?

I had a similar experience with my Arcsaber 11 pro 4u...too fragile

13. Jun Keat Ng

Jun Keat Ng Regular Member

if looking for version, i prefer 3u, coz felet 4u not like yonex or lining, felet 4u is quite light and attack not solid too much
    im using 3u wif 4 unit almost 2 year, when swing wif 3u not issue wif delay or something like that, using string is bg66 brilliant wif 27tension and kizuna d66 lusty same tension wif brilliant

14. Gpower

Gpower New Member

I've had the felet zf2 4u5 for 1 year with no problems, I bought 4 and they look exactly like my yonex zf2 but lighter and faster, their bp varies but they all play really well and I've had no durability issues stringing upto 28lbs