BS 12 vs Arcsaber 11 Pro

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Troelsh, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Troelsh

Troelsh New Member

Hi

Anyone who have tried playing with Bravesword 12 and Arcsaber 11 Pro, and can tell how they compare?

2. Baddyman#1

Baddyman#1 Regular Member

I own both these rackets (both 3u). They are of different categories so playability is drastically different.

Bs12 is a sword and thin profile frame as well as having a flexi shaft thereby swing and manoeuvre is fast and swift.It's easily a racket for speed and change of angles wrist control. That said gives a hallow feel and will lack power in smashes. Overall an excellent racket for intensified fast pace doubles game for the front/mid court player who excel in drive, intercept and countering.

Arc11pro is a lot more stiff and market as a racket for hold and control shoot placing. The racquet is very fast but not crazy fast like bs12, the feeling is more solid being an iso frame and is decent on power. Suited to all rounder players double or single and emphasising on accuracy and control type game style. Its more demanding than the bs12 and will require good techniques to wield.

Hope that helps.

wan23smile and pootisfoib like this.
  3. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

I also owned both rackets. Even though I dislike Arcsaber 11 Pro, I dislike B12 even more. I find it lacking power and too flexible (for me). I find there is a fraction-second gap between the time I expected to have the contact with the shuttle vs the actual contact and I dislike this discrepancy feeling. So in general, while more flexible racket can help you to generate power, you will lose some accuracy as the drawback

4. Desireless

Desireless Regular Member

It’s great.

5. NickifiedNg

NickifiedNg Regular Member

What I find about the Arcsaber 11 pro is that you need a good technique to be able to generate a strong smash. Because it's even balance, there isn't the head weight to help with bending the shaft to produce the whip for a smash.

On the other hand, the bravesword although it's head light nearing to even balance. The medium flex shaft helped with generating the whip needed for smashes. BS12 overall easier racket to use than arc11pro, it has larger sweetspot and medium flex makes it that much better.

Alternatively you could wait a few more months for the BS12 Limited edition with free core handle to come out. I can only imagine it to be even better than the og version

pootisfoib likes this.
  6. kingsooji

kingsooji Regular Member

I play with Bravesword 12 3U.

It's an easy pick up and play racket. Very easy on the defense, shot-making, on the arm/shoulder, non-tiring. It's flexible as suggested above.
    The frame is literally a sword, sharp & edgy. I have to adjust my swing speed each time if I don't play regularly. When doing a smash, you can completely miss the shuttle or hit top portion of the frame as it cuts through the air very fast.

Strings tried along with it:
    BG80 (hard feeling) - Felt each hit in handle (even with an over grip), loved the control/precision aspect
    BG66 Ultimax (medium) - Very enjoyable

Did I mention the racket is fast ?
    :)

wan23smile and pootisfoib like this.