Narrow and flat feet/ need new shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Randysch, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Randysch

Randysch New Member

Hi,
    need your help with a new pair of shoes.
    Yesterday in the store i tried 65z3, 65z3 wide, babolat shadow tour and aerus z.
    It looked like that i have really narrow and flat feet. Because of that the 65z3 doesn't fit me it was to much material up the span. The 65z3 wide was way more flat in this area but in total to wide. The babolat was not to bad but felt a little bit clunky.
    Aerus Z was perfect snug fit what i really liked! I am just i little worried about the cushioning.
    So would love this fitting type of shoe with medium cushioning.

I am close to 80kg end my size is 45,5 to 46 (sadly so many shoes are not available in Europe in this size)
    If there are not good options i would stick to the aerus z would you guys rather go for smaller or bigger size?

Looking forward for your recommendations

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Worst case scenario where you fail to find your size.
    Get Aerus Z, buy a pair of heel gel insole to help with cushioning. & Last if you are ok with thick socks, get half size bigger & use thick shocks which would provide extra cushioning.

3. Randysch

Randysch New Member

Thanks you for the recommendations.
    To be honest i don't like/ use thick socks but i will keep the option in mind.

With insoles and thick socks i am afraid that the snug fit of the aerus would be to tight