Good insoles for badminton

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Pavlito79, Mar 19, 2022.

1. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Great review, thanks a lot! Haven't noticed those Enertors anywhere yet. Not cheap, but if the quality and performance fits the price, then so be it. And interesting that the cheap Scholl Sport come in second place in your personal ranking.

2. Razor-BladE

Razor-BladE Regular Member

Personal Trainer
    Yeah well for me, having something thin enough trumps everything else so in my eyes, the only viable ones are the Enertor Comfort, Scholl Sport and Sorbothane Sorbo Pro. The Scholl Sport is surprisly decent for a £10 insole, but not the same level as Enertor and I'm happy to pay extra for that. If the Scholl Sport had a flat profile and was actually big enough for my shoes I would probably rank it first especially given the price. The Sorbo Pro is the least comfortable of the 3 because of the profile.

I'll try and use the Enertor Comfort and Scholl Sport equally but I guess it'll be a while to see how they hold up long term. The Enertor *should* last longer because of the material but we'll see.

s_mair likes this.
  3. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

thank you, I will be looking to try a pair of these next month

4. Raju

Raju Regular Member

Thank you for this information. I am looking for insoles with great cushioning and arch support as well. Which one would you recommend out these?
    I currently use Victor P8510 shoes and never replaced insoles till now. They were great untill they became flat. I replaced them with victor VT-XD10 and even after proper stretching and less intense games over the week I start to get posterior shin splints, which are really annoying.

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I quote myself from the previous page. Bought a douzen insoles until I made this. I will never buy any "walmart" sole for everyone anymore. One will work for others perfect, for others not. We are all different, have a different body, different feet. Highly recommend to go for customs. Don't be afraid of the high price. It's worth every penny and made all my pain go away. I noticed that I trained my feet with them that the flat arch is also no use, when I walk with socks, barefoot.

Woesi and Raju like this.
  6. Raju

Raju Regular Member

I would love to, but the options for custom stuff are very rare where I live and I am sure it will cost 5x more.

7. alternat0

alternat0 Regular Member

Victor is campaigning their mid-sole, sounds amazing. Do they sell insoles?

8. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Yes they sell insole.
    XD-8, XD-10, XD-11.
    Not sure whats the difference between the 3.

alternat0 likes this.
  9. Raju

Raju Regular Member

I am also looking for them, but i havent seen them anywhere online yet.
    Technology looks good and wraps all around your foot.

10. Cloudx

Cloudx Regular Member

Bumping this thread again. I'm looking for a replacement insole for my Mizuno wave claw as the current insole has become very thin. Does anyone experience Victor's XD-11 insole? I'm quite big size at 85kg & play quite a fast game during my match, lots of lunges & jumps which wears out the insole very fast.

11. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    Victor High elastic sports insoles VT-XD10

[​IMG]

12. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

looks like those stock cardboard like insoles. Completely worthless imo. Anyone looking for a proper insole go look at third party ones listed in this thread before.

thyrif likes this.
  13. Kaydee

Kaydee Regular Member

I have been using the Hefe Luxx insole, which are basically Adidas boost insoles, for more than a year now. Still doing great and have no bottomed out.

14. ryeung

ryeung Regular Member

Has anyone tried the superfeet adapt run insoles? I have been using the enertor performance insoles and love them. They used to ship from within Canada but that disappeared after covid and now they don't even ship to Canada. They seem either impossible to find or rediculously expensive after shipping. I tried superfeet green and blue many years ago and found them to have next to no cushioning and only lasted 3 months.

15. MoonJogger

MoonJogger Regular Member

I've been using this insole for 1 year now on my yonex eclipsion and 65z3 shoes. Definitely better than the stock yonex insoles. It's thicker and absorb impact really well.

Sent from my SM-A525F using Tapatalk

16. SaxoProf

SaxoProf Regular Member

Professor
    Superfeet makes the New Balance insoles, so those might be easier to get. I have been very happy with mine. In my badminton shoes and sneakers. I need them for my flat feet, but we’re now 6 months at least 6 hours/week badminton, and more for my regular sneakers (though naturally not as “active”. They have quite a few options.

top is perhaps a little more slippery than I’d prefer, but I just got extra thick Yonex socks and now they’re perfect and no sliding.

17. ambsace

ambsace Regular Member

I use Superfeet insoles as well. Specifically the Superfeet Carbon insole. It's super thin and low profile with a carbon graphite heel cup and arch support. It's so low profile I put it on top of the insole in my Asics court shoes, my runners, and my ice hockey skates. They were recommended by my bike fitter and I've found them to be excellent. They don't provide cushioning, but it gives you the support you need while allowing you to substitute the insole in the shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. SaxoProf

SaxoProf Regular Member

Professor
    To follow this up, after about 6 months I didn’t realize it but my SuperFeet by New Balance insole was completely worn through in the forefoot. I replaced it with Currex AcePro, which are grippier and seem to be good as well. Unless it is 1-2 months not 4-6 I don’t care about how long it lasts if it works well. I only get one set of feet.

19. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Do you find the fabric cover of the superfeet slippery?

20. SaxoProf

SaxoProf Regular Member

Professor
    A bit, the CFX I had wore out and I didn’t realize it. So my foot was probably moving a little bit at the beginning but as my shoe broke in, and the insole wore down it started moving more as I had completely worn through the insole top and middle foam. I didn’t know because when I finish playing I spray them with the Mizuno shoe spray put charcoal deodorizers in, put them in my bag and head home quickly in my outdoor shoes to start bedtime routine, every time. I do have to say, in terms of support, depending on how these next few insoles I’m trying go, I would be PERFECTLY happy to by them again but spray the top with something to give the top some grip. I don’t want to spend extra money, but the support was great and ultimately that is what I need for my feet, even if they wear out in 3-4 months.