Badminton Training

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by Malaysian lover, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Malaysian lover

Malaysian lover New Member

student
    Coach profile
    1. Competitive player (Malaysia and Australia)
    2. 15+ years of competitive experience
    3. 5+ years of coaching experience

I have been playing 15 years of Badminton competitively in Malaysia and Australia. Through this, I have experienced a lot of amazing skills and tactics played by many different players from many other countries. Throughout my badminton journey, I have won awards locally as well as internationally. I have a deep passion to teach anyone and everyone who has the drive and determination to learn more about Badminton and even compete in a competitive level.

Offering badminton group class for:
    1.Private class
    - Any age & any level
    - Customized programs according to proficiency, fitness and requirement to achieve the greatest training effect depending on player's level.
    -Things to cover such as basics of badminton which covers all areas such as footwork, strokes, teamwork, fitness.
    -Beginner ,intermediate and advanced players who want to improve their game in any disciplines

Private classes (At your location): 1-1: $50/hr 1-2: $50/hr 1-3: $60/hr 1-4: $60/hr Private classes can be at any location as long as court is available (Preferably at west areas). Courts are to be booked by the students, timings would be preferably in the evening on weekdays and Sunday. Other timing can be discussed.

Feel free to call me at 88198726 for more information and discussion