From 100zz to Arcsaber 11 or Astrox77?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by jayaloha, Jun 17, 2022.

1. jayaloha

jayaloha Regular Member

Currently I am playing with an Astrox 100zz. I feel like I want a little more speed in my racket, a little more faster speed and handling. Would I be better of with an Arcsaber 11 (pro?) or an Astrox 77? I DO need power also for my smashes since my smash is a little weak/soft.. (yes I know: technique;-) I play mainy singles and men's double...

Thank you...

2. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

If you want power then go Astrox 77. But both Astrox 77 and Arc 11 pro wont help much in terms of speed and handling, IMO I've tried all rackets mentioned and 100ZZ got similar or better speed than both Arc 11 pro and Astrox 77. If you want both speed and some power, for yonex go 88S Pro (a step down in power but 1 step up in speed) and Victor got TK-F enhanced.

Khamenman likes this.
  3. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

In 3u, Victor tk fe vs astrox 77 which is the most powerful, fastest and most manoeuvrable
    thank you

#3 beno22, Jun 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  4. Zoap San

Zoap San Regular Member

I will always choose TK-FE. If anyone want both speed and power.

Raju likes this.
  5. Raju

Raju Regular Member

+1 for TKF ENHANCED.

6. Nihal

Nihal Regular Member

Highly recommend 77 bro, u wont regret ur choice

7. Nihal

Nihal Regular Member

but victor rackets and yonex rackets have different frame shapes, be aware of it if you are sensitive about frame shapes

8. Mikkel Press-Stevn

Mikkel Press-Stevn Regular Member

And be aware that the information around Victor rackets is bad and very confusing!

As it is impossible to find the main differences between Thruster F Enhanced and the Thruster F Claw, and it might even be hard to spot the differences between the Thruster F and Thruster F Enhanced.

9. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

I bought an Arcsaber 11 pro recently and was not impressed. I've used some voltriks, an astrox 100zz and high-end nanorays and a nanoflare, with nanoflare 800 being my favourite currently.

As for your smashes, racquets can make a difference, but the most improvement will come from your technique and timing (and string tension).

Out of the two racquets you suggested, I would lean towards the Astrox77. But feel free to try li-ning, Victor and any other racquet after doing research.