Wilson 2018 rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Martynas, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

@Martynas I've followed you from the Adidas thread and have also been eyeing up the SX8800 J.
    Is this racket a lot harder to use than say the Adidas uberschall F5, because of stiffness?

phil1954 likes this.
  2. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

8800J is better than F5 in almost every way, power control and even speed, it is stiffer has very thin frame profile, has normal stringing pattern which does not cause loosing tension quickly, actually it is one of the best rackets for doubles (it is powerful enough and for singles), but both brands are using oem's which do not have strict qa - thus decentered shafts and too much variance in BP/weight

phil1954 likes this.
  3. AldrichAxelson

AldrichAxelson Regular Member

Any chance they sell these in Malaysia/singapore?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

4. John Xina

John Xina Regular Member

Found a Recon PX9000 TWS selling for almost half MSRP. Is it worth getting in 2022? Anyone still using it that can share their thoughts? Does it have a more solid feeling or hollow feeling?

5. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

If you want to get 3u racket with 315bp, then yes go for it ;) but it is with the biggest swing weight I have ever tried, for example the reckon px9000 tws j (japan) version is with 290 bp :) but badminton-point sells sledgehammer version

Nate1121 likes this.
  6. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Has anyone tried the Wilson Fierce CX 6000 EXZONE? Came out in 2019 as a 295 BP "Even Balanced" 4U racket seen on Wilson's JP site.

Never tried a Wilson racket, therefore I rather hear the durability & feeling of their badminton rackets (especially this one! :))

I really want to buy it due to being marketed even-balanced to head-heavy as a 4U which I feel would be easy on the hand (rather the 3U Astrox 99 which hurts :confused:), matching my Yonex 65 Z 2's, & simplistic color (like Misaki Matsutomo's racket, Wilson Fierce CX 9000J CV).

7. Nate1121

Nate1121 Regular Member

@Martynas, what shop do you go to to get Wilson rackets, it’s so hard for me to find one online that’s updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

at the moment it is almost impossible to find anything newer nowhere except japan, so you could buy through rakutten for example, but it is quite complicated