Yonex ALL ENGLAND Open 2022 : R/32 - Final (16-20 March)

Discussion in '2022 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Mar 15, 2022.

1. keithl

keithl Regular Member

software engineer
    I totally agree with you. As a fan you root for your players through thick and thin. Others have a better day, you congratulate them for moving forward but always hating and smearing another player with false negative is not a good place to be. Beware of the guy in mask spewing hates and misinformation!

2. Justafan90

Justafan90 Regular Member

Agreed. Honestly, unless we know any of the players on a personal level with a valid reason to dislike, why hate anyone? They are juz ordinary ppl outside of badminton.They do well at times, they make mistakes at times. U know, like u and me?

3. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Well, AhsanHendra have only won 1 of their last 10 Finals in Superseries. Obviously old age , being 5th match in the week is the contributing factor but i guess being in Final itself is already feels like winning the titles for them and more.

2019 is their best year reaching 9SS Final and being WC. Feels like this is impossible record to be passed for the future 33-34 years old pair.

4. terrynguyen121988

terrynguyen121988 Regular Member

my wrong idea.

#1204 terrynguyen121988, Mar 21, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  5. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Not for you since you cant read well. Sorry. Not my problem. But you can write very well. I notice. Send to lzj if you are a fan. He will love you. ;)

6. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

Don't need to admire him. Not a single word is useful in his blog. Just crappy and hate towards indians all over his blog. Nothing else. Just read a few lines , you will understand what kind of person he is . I wonder how he is promoting such things in this beautiful forum . Stupidity at its best.

7. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    Cheap tactics to divert some traffic :D

#1207 arjevo, Mar 21, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    GoodmintonLover likes this.
  8. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    Anyone Opening Swiss Open S300 Thread ?

Its not my Home tourny or else I would have, though I have already given my contribution for my home Tournament Syed Modi International S300 but still Swiss Open is a BWF S300 tournament and I hope any Swiss Badminton fan opens a thread for the same.

Thank you !

9. terrynguyen121988

"Q. How do you beat Lakshya Sen. I want you to publish it because his fans especially the Indians are so fanatic about him talking nonsense in forums. The EGO they have makes you want to puke. So many of them. They always think they are the best. Which is crappy. I just hates indians for taking away so many IT jobs with lower pay than the locals, especially in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong."

Omg, I used ctrl + F with Lakshya Sen keyword and ... omg. I eat my word "admire", I just think that he wrote about badminton and tactics but he just wrote about India with his view.

Again, I eat my word "admire".

Even I don't like Lee Zii Jia, I'm just making joke of him. I've never cursed him or something like this.

And of course, I didn't say bad to Malaysia.

#1209 terrynguyen121988, Mar 22, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  10. extremenanopowe

Well thanks to his indian supporters. I beleive someone here ask me to write it.

Wakaka. Those who wants to beat sen will welcome the notes. ;)

Couldnt be bothered about naive young punks making a bad name for their own fellow countrymen. ;) Sad case. Move on.

11. GoodmintonLover

GoodmintonLover Regular Member

From mr. @extremenanopowe 's blog:-

Q. How do you beat Lakshya Sen. I want you to publish it because his fans especially the Indians are so fanatic about him talking nonsense in forums. The EGO they have makes you want to puke. So many of them. They always think they are the best. Which is crappy. I just hates indians for taking away so many IT jobs with lower pay than the locals, especially in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. I wish they will go back to India where they belong. Job stealers or hijackers. Recently, India also doesn't support to stop Russia from killing innocent children. How barbaric they are.​

This guy is literally being racist or whatever word you use. Shameful that this guy is ruining everybody's experiences here by spewing hate.

Anks likes this.
  12. S Chandrasekhar

S Chandrasekhar Regular Member

Where are olympic champions Wang Chi Lin and Lee Yang? Are they hibernating??

13. Baddyforall

Racist is so mild to describe him. Shameful , he is so proud to call out names in public that he is promoting such things in forum. Such people still do exist in this world .

Anks likes this.
  14. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    Did'nt want to get into all this and I know its shameless for someone to use such derogatory language for a whole community but thats what you expect from immature imbeciles.

As far as Lakshya is concerned he is not only a hard working athlete but a great humble human being such remarks or assessment only proves the importance of his playing style that has become a threat to his adversaries and those who cant stand his grit or perhaps fear that he is tumbling their favourites down.

Knowing LS personally I know his only motive is to make his country proud and give his best to the sport he loves because it runs in his family.

To all LS fans dont mind such hatred its nothing but the reflection of someone's own mental filth it does'nt deserve much attention but pitty.If you guys want I could share some never before seen selfies of LS on my DP to cheer you all up,though half of it i.e my face will be painted hahah

Love you all and thanks again with joined hands for loving him and always supporting him:)

Cheung and arjevo like this.
  15. terrynguyen121988

News, a lot of Chinese players was positive with Covid 19, and they withdrawn Swiss Open.

I think it's not just Chinese players, just wait for the next news

16. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

All this quibbling over too-high serves is moot, nowadays - the pillar-box visors take all judgement out of it.

They could always add a camera behind the line, if they wanted to enable challenges, I suppose.

terrynguyen121988 likes this.
  17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    He is promoting his blog.

And he hasn’t actually written that stuff in this discussion forum. He’s been careful enough not to do that.

18. Baddyforall

Exactly. He is promoting his blog where his hate towards indians are written. That's what i pointed out. Just to point out his character !

19. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I am surprised you were tempted to even visit it! I haven’t had the slightest interest in the bait.

samkool and extremenanopowe like this.
  20. extremenanopowe