Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Can you please talk normal to me. Stiffness is one of the most important attributes and if you like the paint jobs, the quality, the players that use the rackets it become meaningless, if you still don't find anything that fit. :) No offense.
    I would not hijack the Yonex fan thread and would criticize that the don't make very aerodynamic frames or more forgiving top-end rackets. I simply question how can you like rackets from a brand if they don't offer 0/3 of an important spec that what you looking for. What's your point to like them? And please stop using strong language and swear words and dictate brands what should be their target group and what rackets they should made for you. :)

@kwun and @Cheung please ban me, I'm a toxic member.

2. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

I think you both need to take a deeeeep breath and calm down. Neither was @Thang Nghiem overly bashing Li-Ning (he also wasn't looking for racket recommendations in the first place... :rolleyes:), nor was it appropriate for him to curse and shoot with insults. It's all about boring bloody badminton rackets, chill out ffs!

3. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    First pics of AXF90 Max

Super thin shaft and fully recessed frame means this one will compete against 100zz, I am interested if they can do this without extending handle into shaft by 15mm.

Attached Files:

Bakamaru and Woesi like this.
  4. Signature

Signature Regular Member

Paint jobs beautiful as always :D

5. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

if this one turns out to have a compact frame, then count me in. :D
    Amazing paint job once again. But I expect we will have 2024 before this one lands in good ol' Europe.

6. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    I am being optimistic and hope it would be available by June, realistic chance is around October'22. We would probably see Ginting, Reigning MS WC using this in All England.

#6486 Sumanth99, Jan 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    s_mair likes this.
  7. gneken

gneken Regular Member

8. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

9. gneken

gneken Regular Member

Think they will provide specs very soon, it came up on the site today. And the price is... yeah, kinda ridiculous. But half the price if you've the Li-Ning Family Club

10. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

You mean the same way how they after months still have not shown any specs for the Tectonic 9? ;) The Family Club membership is no longer available if I'm not mistaken. That offer seems to have been to good.

11. gneken

gneken Regular Member

Think their focus is on the danish version of the site. they have updated the specifications on the AXForce 80 and the Tectonics there.

Oh yeah, I don't know when they removed the Family Club deal, but that was great.

s_mair likes this.
  12. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

13. gneken

gneken Regular Member

Sorry man :p Please review the racket after testing it xD

14. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

The family membership proves to be the best investment ever!

gneken likes this.
  15. Woesi

Woesi Regular Member

Not so sure mate

Will have to think about that again after my kidney removal;)

s_mair and speCulatius like this.
  16. Thang Nghiem

Thang Nghiem Regular Member

Sure, let's agree to be civil here. I'm normally pretty chill but I don't take it nicely when people perceivably attacked me out of nowhere ("moan", "hijack", "stick to it", blanket accusing other BC members of making poor choices...). I simply explained to you what I wished a perfect racket would be for me, made by Li-Ning, in good faith.

Assuming you genuinely want to participate in a decent conversation, let's start from here. You're right, stiffness is one of the most important attributes but it's not a deal breaker to me. Why? I am a racket junkie, like many of us here. I rotate between 8-10 totally different rackets, and just happen to play well with all of them. Even when a Li-Ning racket isn't the fittest racket during my max performance, I still enjoy playing with it when I am really tired. I still enjoy handling a quality racket even when sitting at home, not playing. LN rackets are simply some of the highest quality rackets on the market, so even if they aren't my main go-to rackets, I still enjoy them, as a collector. As @s_mair said, I wasn't even bashing LN. Why would I agree to be their dealer for my club, when I hate them so much?

As for "dictating brands what should be their target group", I did no such thing, so please stop being passive aggressive and putting words in my mouth (or anyone else for that matter). I simply voiced my wishes of something particular that I would want from brands (which I'm sure most of us here also want something specific in a particular brand). If brands happen to see enough similar opinions, they may or may not take it into considerations in future developments. That's up to them, not you. And not sure if you realize this, but your wordings are quite brash and borderline condescending, even if they aren't your intention. I say this not as an attack toward you, but as a constructive criticism.

@s_mair : You're right, I could be more chill about the whole thing. Let's get back to the rackets.

17. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Shall we take a guess about the price tag for the AXF90 Max? I'm afraid that the "max" alone will costs us another 50 bucks.

Woesi and speCulatius like this.
  18. Sumanth99

Sumanth99 Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Li Ning reduced racket prices quite a lot in China, Axforce 80 is available for for just 850RMB (= 8500 INR) but they are selling for INR14000 here.

19. - иεvvεи٭т -ツ

- иεvvεи٭т -ツ Regular Member

Wizard / Chief Potato
    Will both colours play the same? Seems to be the same concept Yonex is rolling out with their "pro" versions

20. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

They are both called the same and are marketed with the same 50T carbon, so I'd expect it to simply be two different color schemes. Or maybe one 3U, one 4U?

The more I look at the pictures, the more I see a slightly compact'ish frame around the bottom half. Is that just me?