New racket !!!!

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by beno22, Oct 6, 2021.

1. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

I'm looking for a new racquet, I play a lot in DH & DMX. I played for 3 years in JS 12 Blue 3u, I wanted to change to gain maneuverability while maintaining the same power. I had some problems in defense. I started on the ARS 90 K 3u it is certainly more maneuverable but too stiff for me, so I lost power. For the recovery after confinement I went on flexible neutral 3u (babolat satellite essential). Now I would like to have something a little more rigid.
    I regret my JS12 a bit even though it lacked handling, so I'm looking for the power of the JS 12 blue 3u with the handling of the ARS 90 K 3u.
    I thought of :
    - victor ARS 70 K 3u
    - li ning Tc 75 3u
    - Yonex astrox 7

2. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

Seeing as I enjoyed the power of the JS 12 M 3u and lacked handling, I went on the ARS 90K 3u was supposed to fill in the lack of handling while still keeping the same power, except that it is more rigid. So I have less power than in JS 12M 3u.
    Would the ARS 70K 3u be the perfect replacement for my JS 12 M 3u in power and handling, since the ARS 90 K 3u is too stiff for me.

3. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

Otherwise the astrox 7 or the li ning TC 75 tempts me well too. But I'm afraid with the astrox to lose power and with the TC 75 to lose handling

4. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I dont think you can keep power and get better maneuverability. Check out jetspeed12ii. It will be less stiff and a very little bit less head heavy than your jetspeed. It would give you much better maneuverability and handling without sacrificing power as much as 90k.

5. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

I had looked at the JS 12 II but thought I was going to lose too much baseline power compared to the JS 12M.
    Do you know she is powerful?

6. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

Power of it would be in between of 90k and js12m I think. I have 90k and js12ii but never used js12m so thats my guess.

7. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

Hi,
    Do you think the JS 12 ii is more powerful than the ARS 90k?
    I saw that you knew the ARS 70 K. You can compare it to the JS 12 ii in terms of power and handling

8. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I assume you talk about 2nd gen ars70k bec 1st gen is extra stiff. I didnt like ars70k that much honestly and I think js12ii has better power and handling

9. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

I played again with the Ars 90k 3u it's frankly good this precise and manoeuvrable fast racket is that rigidity that I have difficulty managing for smashes and clearances.

Which racket would be identical and a little less rigid?

The ARS 70 k 3u where perhaps the JS 12 ii?

10. beno22

beno22 Regular Member

After further research is what an astrox 77 3u would replace the JS 12 Blue 3u?
    And how the astrox is in terms of power and handling compared to the JS 12