Auraspeed 70K (Blue/Orange) vs Bravesword 12

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Aaron92328, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Aaron92328

Aaron92328 New Member

Hey everyone, would appreciate your thoughts on this two racquets. Been using BS12 for a really long time and never fails me. Sadly I haven't made the jump to Auraspeed and even Jetspeed also (missed out on JS10 and JS12M :/). There is a second hand auraspeed 70K that is selling really cheap and I really want to know how does it compare with BS12.

2. Tabatchu

Tabatchu Regular Member

I had both in 3u. 70k is slightly stiffer, slightly more head heavy and slightly slower.
    The frame strength and paint job is better on the 70k. Could probably take more clashes over the BS12.
    Overall BS12 is easier to play with but shouldn't be a problem to adjust given enough time.

3. Aaron92328

Aaron92328 New Member

@Tabatchu if you had to choose one you prefer more which would it be? BS12 or AS70K

4. Tabatchu

Tabatchu Regular Member

Tough to answer as I didnt jell with either of them. It's just a personal preference. Maybe 70k for it being slightly stiffer.

5. AdamMorin

AdamMorin Regular Member

I've used both. I would choose the 70K personally. I'm 6'3 though, so it's not hard for me to generate power. I did enjoy the BS12 for years but I found when I switched to the stiffer shaft I gained more control and never really lost power at all.

6. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Actually you cam give Nanoflare 700 4U a try.. Is not that head light too. Is a fast double racket. More similar to BS 12