Astrox 88D pro vs Auraspeed 90K

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Rommel Alastra, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Rommel Alastra

Rommel Alastra Regular Member

anyone who owns both? I'd like to hear about their comparison.

I assume 88D pro is head heavier.

I was wondering as well which racquet is easier to use.

2. Robin Hardwick

Robin Hardwick Regular Member

I dont know aboit the Auraspeed, but i have the 88D Pro in 4U. Played with it only once but i love it already! Very good attack defence and control. I dont recommand the 3U though

Rommel Alastra and Hoang_Ks like this.
  3. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I would choose 90k over 88d pro all the time. I used both in 4u. Personally, I do not like that much headheavy rackets. I would say 90k is easier to use and I can generate power pretty easily but it is personal in the end. I can utilize rackets with lighter head (including slightly head heavy) better than headheavier ones. If you like head heavy rackets and feel fairly comfortable with them, 88d pro is a an easy to use head heavy racket and it is a good choice imo. But I believe 90k would be easier to use overall.

Rommel Alastra likes this.
  4. Againzt

Againzt Regular Member

I dont know about 88d pro, but I own Auraspeed 90k and Astrox 88D (OG one).

If you are looking for more control and easy to use, go for Auraspeed 90k. It give you constant power whenever you hit it.
    If you have more raw power and want racket that goes Boom when you hit hard, then 88D is for you though it is hard to net using it.

Just my opionion though after using 88D for almost 1 year and just switched to Auraspeed 90k.

Eskie likes this.