Maxbolt rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ramsey, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Jayaraj

Jayaraj Regular Member

Any review of maxbolt metal?

2. pathan

pathan Regular Member

musician
    I don't know man, when I first got it it felt a little too head heavy but after using it for some months, I probably got used to it and it's pretty fast yet lethal. Effortless clears to the back court, great in defense too. Really odd racket indeed.

3. jason09812rr

jason09812rr New Member

Hi I have always used a excalibur, I wanted to get a nexer 19 but it seems to be no longer in production, so I was planning gallant, superstar or woven tech, would opinion on these 3 racket for anybody that has tried it before.

4. pathan

pathan Regular Member

musician
    Anyone tried the latest Maxbolt Superstar 10 yet? Just wondering what racket this would compare to in general? The specs are pretty juicy. 3u, even balance. 43lbs max tension would probably mean the frame is pretty solid too. Any thoughts? Review?

5. beemasakti

beemasakti New Member

Love it. Came from using Arcsaber 11 for years. Feel and control is good. Paired with 65ti at 28lbs and its crisp and not too muted. 3U but head is lighter and faster then Arcsaber 11. Bought 3 of it after testing for 2 months hehe.

6. Soumya

Soumya New Member

I am currently using a Victor Thruster K 9000 racket. Looking for a similar HH stiff racket in a budget. Shortlisted Maxbolt Black Woven Ltd, Gallant Tour and Apacs Ziggler LHI Pro II. Which shall be the best of these.

7. pathan

pathan Regular Member

musician
    Just wondering if Maxbolt has any 3u, head light balanced rackets, that also happen to have a stiff shaft? Anyone?

8. beemasakti

beemasakti New Member

think they have some headlights but flexible shafts. Should try their Superstar 10 in 4U. the head weight is relatively lighter than other even balance rackets

9. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Had a chance to try black woven ltd. Played almost the whole session with it and enjoyed it lots. Solid feedback, good control and pretty quick. Only thing that was a bit off was my defensive lifts. I probably prefer my usual main 3U Victor 90K ii, but there wasn't a big transition between the two.

This is a good racket to try out and amazing value for money (especially if you got relatives to bring it from Asia).

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Dave1011 likes this.