A Badminton Video Game

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Slyy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Avian Rodrigues

Avian Rodrigues Regular Member

It should have built-in hawk eye

2. Avian Rodrigues

maybe can be pressurized launchers at every point of return and for every possible play

3. Avian Rodrigues

maybe it could have a shadow (literally moving like a human shadow) computer opponent that knows and responds to all shots and plays fairly, through the technical response launcher system

4. Avian Rodrigues

of course, the VR headpiece would be required for this, it should have real-time tracking of the shuttle from the shadow/ opponent's racquet..while hiding the launcher's view in the background, but bringing the game to life in the vr so that the same shuttle contact is the same as in the real game...

5. Avian Rodrigues

vs a real opponent should be live video to video real sight response gameplay

6. llrr

llrr Regular Member

Dude, stop spamming threads with pointless posts

7. Avian Rodrigues

hey man, robot badminton could never be better, so shut up and re-read every sensible thing i said about future vr, and shut up again

8. Avian Rodrigues

and if ur insulting team badminton, please don't ever play it with your firends

9. Avian Rodrigues

i'm hate when people get angry on threads and call other people spammers.. I give a basic contribution.. if there's hate ..let central police detetct it..

10. Avian Rodrigues

you should re-read every one of them and if you want to call it spam, then re- read it again, and if it doesn't make any sense, then you do not understand or just prefer to hate, than to not find the sense and dare to call it senseless.. Every point I make counts, and if it is pointless, it would have to surely be senseless and if I were to argue about it having a point, then your move

11. Avian Rodrigues

I would make you understand every claim of span and pointlessness you derive from my threads

12. Avian Rodrigues

posts* ----it is all perfectly sensible, and as much as I rebuke, I would make u understand

13. Avian Rodrigues

like thank God I wasn't speaking to you though, I don't even expect any replies, just hope to add or contribute, i'm not sure if one seeks to reply in a thread that u don't know the person or people, you automatically become a spammer, but thats bullcrap.. i hope future Vr badminton play, man vs. computer badminton and a team badminton format play without you.

14. Budi

Budi Regular Member

I think what he mean is you spam as if it was chat. This is forum & not chatting media. You post 1 thing that come up in your mind, then post again after you think something again, & ......again & again.
    No one ever had a chance to read & reply.

I guest it would be better if you think, summarize everything & post in 1 post.

John Xina and speCulatius like this.
  15. Avian Rodrigues

Honestly, I've never threaded like that, always like that, cuz I don't rehearse or plan this, or want to... takes a lot of time... im sorry though, im working on having all removed ..will ask moderator, thanks , n sry

16. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Sharing your idea are not bad, it just the way you share it not quite fit the place.;)
    & i think what llrr did coz he care. Give critics, so we can rethink about ourself & become better. But the way he do it kinda harsh:p. But isnt it better that the rest which maybe didnt even care for your post.... What the hell this long post... Ooh well just pretend i didnt see it:eek:

Think positive friend:D

17. Avian Rodrigues

Dude, I was positive, just not short and to the point in a single post.. I don't expect your responses or much feedback, nor do I seek to speak with anyone...if you guys write essays here and think much before compiling.. you don't mean that much to me, I just rather my thought of words or ideas get out there asap, then whatever you're displeased with, I'll use sorry or try to see the sense in it.. As much as I am comfortable with how I say and mean things and I trust my sensibility and hope God helps me in it, you didn't have to go to lengths to tell me that again, i think you both are just as insensible.. save your next response.. thanks m8, will leave u alone now

18. Avian Rodrigues

ask you to try to see the sense in it*

19. Avian Rodrigues

again, sry about the length and on-the-spot think posting... While I may not care about you or anyone who reads them, the sense it would have made, irrelevant of its length, would have penetrated enough logic on the path of its subject matter. I don't know if someone ever told you that they don't they care about your posts Budi :D but maybe it's because you have nothing good to say... so thread elsewhere until these posts are removed

#59 Avian Rodrigues, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
  20. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Simple logic, let say i ask for new racket here for exampe.

Hii all, i just broke my racket & need new racket. Any recomendation?
    My racket before was VT7DG & looking something similar to it
    Anyway please dont suggest me Yonex coz i broke 2 already (just example guys. Dont flame on me)
    VS

1 single post that sumarize everything.

Hii all, i just broke my racket & need new one. Im double player & love to smash. My previous racket was VT7DG but im looking for other brand as Yonex are not durable.

Your way is good when you use chat media like Whatsapp (group/private). But on Forum, that would be ineffective for sure. Unless ofcourse you dont want to be listened but just post as many thing that everyone ignoring for contribution point. So quality post or quantity post?