Broke 3 in Early 2020

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by freeter, Sep 14, 2020.

1. freeter

freeter Regular Member

Guess the racket name
    1. Victor sword. My first high end racket. 4 years old. My forehand smash and partner decided to cut it from behind. I Bought used 4u and 3u of this sword this month and will be my main.

2. Yonex saber. No clash. Strung with at 27. Probably bad stringer. Only last 6 month. 3rd string.

3. Yonex saber#2. No clash. Strung with aerobite boost at 26. Same stringer. Only last 3 month. 2nd string. After I broke this 2nd same model. I decided to sell my last piece of the third saber and change string job to a professional one. I like this model than astrox88s. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

2. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    1. Victor Bravesword 12 (N?)
    2. Arcsaber 11
    3. Arcsaber 11

3. freeter

freeter Regular Member

BS12N. Correct.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

badmintonpog1 likes this.
  4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    FME these breakage is very likely for hitting into the net or touching the floor. The Arc11 is not the strongest racket. I have seen a lot broken rackets that way from various models and brands and I also produced the same cracking at the same spots of #2 and #3 on a Victors (BS10 and JS10) becauce I hit the floor by taking the shuttle very low.

I personally doubt that the stringer is a bad one. He changed grommets on 2nd job of picture 3. I suspect he know what he does.

Also the chip on the "e" of "metal" tolds us a story that there must be something like a clash before.

5. freeter

freeter Regular Member

The stringer didn't rotate the grommet. So I cut the string the day after and changed the grommet by my self.

The chip of "e on metal" was from not serious clash. But Clash is clash and clashing is bad xD.

Sent from my CPH2113 using Tapatalk

6. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I still don't think that it was the stringers fault. Both positions are the weaker parts a racket. As long as the cracking is not N,S,E,W the stringer is out.