Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Still would you say that Woods Trimach was better ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Swaraj Lakshman likes this.
  2. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

it is indeed a very good racquet at quarter the price but with very different specifications. Since I had to try this, I did not use that much except for just a game or two. Though it says medium at its product page but I find it more tiring compared to Tactonic 7C,may be the compact frame is less forgiving. As for power of smashes, it delivers very powerful smashes,sadly its newly strung with Z69 ,had it been with D61 ,i could be able to judge it better.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3. Sunray7

Sunray7 Regular Member

Can someone share if there is a link for Li Ning racket catalog 2020?
    Thanks in advance

4. Derpington

Derpington Regular Member

I've recently been using aeronaut 9000c, it came with 66 extreme string and couldn't find myself a good feel with it.

Tried it with my favorite string, bg80, turns out this racket is to me a not forgiving racket. It's for advanced players that can always hit at sweet spot. Once it does, it's amazing.

Guess I'll have to improve my skill and learn to use this.

5. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

This is an absolutely gorgeous racquet.
    The pics may not do enough justice to them. Let's see how it plays.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

6. Martynas

Martynas Regular Member

2120 hits the earth, lining is still releasing the same racket just with different shade... and different letter at the end :)

7. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Wtf, when did you? Liarr!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    For people like me it is perfect. I don't need to invest any hassle to demo when I need to buy 3 new rackets after 3-4 years. I just need to stick to same series and need to figure out which is close/nearly the same like my previous racket.

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  9. Croavistar

Croavistar Regular Member

Tectonic 7
    The market’s been swarmed with different variants of the same series with the likes of Victor (Auraspeed K/X/S) and Li-Ning (C/B/S) can’t help but wonder if these are marketing ploy to mask poor quality control leading to off spec products. Can’t help to believe the former is guilty of it but Li-Ning ones seems to be done for a good purpose. Heard great things on the new Tectonic series so can’t help to dab on em’ .. yeet.

Package – Standard stuff nothing to shout about. Com’on it’s cost a lot of money why don’t they even attempt to yeet? Nice whitish pure color scheme. Tectonic 7 are touted built on the TECTONIC Technology Platform and are produced from a special light weight T1100G carbon fiber that delivers incredible recovery times and strength. Shaft is kinda as slim as the Victor Jetspeed and Auraspeeds. Other than the 5,7 o’clock seems slightly thicker, frame can be claimed as slim.

Performance – The weight somewhat skins the 4U weight range just below 85g at a pretty even BP of 302mm when strung. Length is the conventional 675mm. Very speedy and easy racket and if you like something medium flexible this could cut it as a very all round racket. The touted repulsive materials at key points of the frame probably did somehow made it very lively. Imagine medium flex with new rebounding materials, perfect ingredients for the masses anytime of the day bouncing around with little effort. Absolutely nice to play with, albeit casually if you aren’t into top notch control like a pro. That is if you can tame it, it actually feels so nice and breezy.

Great for doubles play imho, the only gripe I have is somewhat the price felt like a sucker punch cos this sorta feel isn’t something you would pay top dollar for. Not saying it is not a good racket but I guess I am paying some dues on marketing hype.

10. SolidBaniya

SolidBaniya Regular Member

Student
    Waiting Eagerly for your review. I was about to order it.. TBH 50% reason was looks! I mean just Superb wine color.

11. Budi

Budi Regular Member

not sure on other country but here in Indo, almost none speak of Tec series. If i didnt browsing around the internet for random new racket, i wouldnt know Tec ever exist.
    But if we speak about Lining, for some reason there is almost none that having hot discussion whenever there is new release. Unlike recently AX100 or before ARS90 that got quite long discussion.

12. long

long Regular Member

Hello everyone,
    I want something that has the excellent control quality of the Arc 11, what would be the Lining equivalent? I already have N7ii purple and it doesn't have the Arc precision though. Thanks in advance.

13. SolidBaniya

SolidBaniya Regular Member

Student
    Mr. Long Arc 11 is a legendary racket so was Arc10.. I haven't come across anything similar to either.. just buy one and enjoy man.. That's the reason YY is still producing Arc11.. if you are looking for a cheaper LiNing alternative.. then Count me in too:p

14. Derpington

Derpington Regular Member

I'm loving my 9000c, it has great control and power. Not comparing it to arc11 though as i haven't had my hands on it.

long likes this.
  15. random123xxxx

random123xxxx Regular Member

has anyone tried aeronaut 7000c? how does it compare with aeronaut 9000c??

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

16. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    LMFAO. Quality Control and sinking frames...Maybe you wanna try an older Jetspeed. No Li-Ning don't have the PowerSink technology.

17. mew1838

mew1838 Regular Member

I get better control from 9000c than arcsaber 11. My main gripe with arcsaber 11 is I can't really feel the head when I swing. With the 9000c I can feel exactly where the head is, producing much more accurate shots.

18. Kokai

Kokai Regular Member

I think the 9000C comes close. It's a bit head heavier and more flexible. It's boxy like the Arc 11 and likely the reason your precision feels off is because the N7ii is more sword framed (so it's faster and lacks feel compared to the box frames).

This is coming from someone who switched from N7ii to Arc 11. Also have friends who love their 9000C.

19. long

long Regular Member

The reason I want to change is that I want a racket with Arc 11 DNA and can withstand higher tension.

20. Budi

Budi Regular Member

sadly no legend born the same but legend can be born from any brand, any place, & any time.