JETSPEED S10 VS NANOFLARE 800

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Googlyb, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Googlyb

Googlyb New Member

I have a huge dilemma now between choosing between buying these two rackets. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Planning to get 3u versions for either of them. Thanks guys

2. hieu nguyen

hieu nguyen Regular Member

I'd ask what kind of skill level badminton do you have? How strong is your forearm/wrists. Everyone is different. If you're a beginner, don't even think about these two rackets. Develop your foot work skills, and work on your swing first before thinking about advanced racket. They don't magically solve your question. A person with a very strong fundamental will be able to wheel any type of racket. The % difference between racket to racket is very minimal. It all comes down to personal preference.

3. Googlyb

Googlyb New Member

hey nguyen, thanks for the reply. im intermediate/advanced level. I play with the 884u right now, its a great racket but its kinda head heavy and tires me during long sessions playing double mostly. So right now I'm mainly looking for a even balanced/headlight racket that also produces good enough smash.

4. hieu nguyen

hieu nguyen Regular Member

I'd look at the nanoflare 700. Very friendly racket. It's enough to produce power even at 4U. I wouldn't try to smash hard. Work on placing your smash better for the kill.

5. Googlyb

Googlyb New Member

Hey nguyen thanks for replying again, yeah i think 700 might be better than 800 for me. Heard some mixed rumours about it being slightly head heavy. I think you’re right, i might go for the 4u versions might as well go all in for speed if im going for light/even balanced heads. Last but not least, any thoughts on the JS10? because i heard it’s just as fast and packs a harder punch than the 700

6. Khamenman

Khamenman Regular Member

Never tried NF700 but JS10 is a very fast and solid racket. If you have enough wrist power and not a head-heavy racket fan, I think you will love it. Well, at least I do (I am not a fan of head-heavy racket)

7. Josieun

Josieun New Member

I have both 88D and NF700 4U.
    Literally complete my journey finding the best racket, played 88D early session and NF700 if im tired. NF700 is a very fast racket, good for defense and front court, also very solid for smashing, but not as good as 88D.

8. samhuda

samhuda Regular Member

how abiut comparison NF700 vs 88s?

9. Mete Ozcorekci

Mete Ozcorekci Regular Member

Did you buy a racket?

If you can handle very stiff rackets, I would say go with nf800 rather than jetspeed 10. nf800 suppose to have more power without losing speed; nf800 is amazingly fast, powerful, and responsive. Some say nf800 is not very user friendly, but I m feeling very comfortable with it and utilize it very well (so I might be little biased).

If you look for more flexible racket, stay away from both rackets and check some other rackets.

10. Vincent604

Vincent604 Regular Member

JS10 feels pretty stiff in hand when I was bending it. Is it acutally flexier than NF800 in play?

11. Sainttoo

Sainttoo Regular Member

I dont think js10 is flexier than nf800. nf800 feels pretty stiff frankly, but wouldn't be as stiff as js10

12. KingCantona

KingCantona Regular Member

I am using a 4U JS10 and JS12 currently. Just bought 4U NF800. I believe the NF800 sits in between these two racket. Eager to get on the court to try it out.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Dave1011 likes this.
  13. xiaoqiao

xiaoqiao Regular Member

I'd go for the JS 10. I have my 3U nanoflare 800 and pull it out only when my other rackets break string. The 3U nanoflare 800 simply doesn't hit hard enough although it's fast. The jetspeed is probably slightly slower but still fast enough for me.

Int/advanced doesn't mean much to me as each country will have different standards to what that means. Someone mentioned they are advanced, and I agree- I wouldn't touch either racket unless you win like an E flight in an Asian country or a D flight in North America.

14. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I personally think that many people here use "advanced" too inflated. IMO players at this level are for me players who don't need to ask here about rackets or any other equipment because their enviroment and anything related to badminton is also advanced. If you exclude asia and denmark (because they have too many people who play decent badminton) advanced player should get a 50% sponsorship of any brand in all these not key role countries for badminton.

michael5098 and llrr like this.
  15. KingCantona

KingCantona Regular Member

I am having the JS10Q and NF800 both in 4U. I find the NF800 is pretty easy to get use to as I have also use to the JS10 small head and stiff shaft. I will say the NF800 is a faster racket good for defense and drives but lacking a little punch in smashes compared to the JS10.
    With the same setting of strings and grip, i feel the JS10 having a slightly heavier head than NF800. I measured the weight of both with strings and grip on, almost the same.
    It is very depend on what you like to decide which racket is better. I will use the JS10 if I need more punch for the game and use the NF800 for a more control game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sainttoo likes this.