N90 III, TKF, or LD Force 2019?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by YoonSoAh, Aug 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. YoonSoAh

YoonSoAh Regular Member

Not easy about the LDF, as in Lampung there's no LDF the last time I checked orz. Not even an AX99 lel. But they do hv AX88D and JPX CX, both of which I found it nicely balanced, but not for singles obviously (for me that is) as the swing speed is so fast, like my Arc 11 smhw

Just to show how primitive my town is smhw, I wish I could try both AX99 and LDF smhw

2. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

I understand. If you are looking the stiff, head heavy racket for singles maybe you really should look towards Z Force 2 or Astrox 99 or similar rackets from other manufacturers. In my opinion LDF is more balanced option with little more flex and little less head heavy. But that does not mean that LDF racket is not powerful enough.

#22 Kapca81, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Chiranjib Abinash and YoonSoAh like this.
  3. Chiranjib Abinash

Chiranjib Abinash Regular Member

What is your experience after using both LDF 2016 and 2019? Any difference after 10 months??

4. Kapca81

Kapca81 New Member

It is hard to judge. Every racket gaines some flex after some time so I would say 2019 edition is a little stiffer. I actually think it is same configuration and difference is just in color scheme.