How do you store rackets properly without them hitting and scratching each other?

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by nonce, Mar 30, 2019.

1. nonce

nonce New Member

How do you store rackets properly without them hitting and scratching each other? Example in a Tournament bag how do i do this?

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

By keeping them separated by racket covers or putting them in their covers. But I never experienced scratching even with them right next to each other.

John Xina, Woesi and visor like this.
  3. sunscreen

sunscreen Regular Member

I keep each racquet in those soft fabric/felt drawstring racquet bags within my racquet bag - they don’t add bulk

4. sijin

sijin New Member

Student and Badminton Player
    i only carry 3 badminton rackets at a time and i usually put them in the case that i bought them in and each badminton shoe in between to prevent clashing, i do this because i use quite light weight and delicate rackets and a light tap on each other could damage them enought to spend another £100 to get it fixed.

5. lurker

lurker Regular Member

6. Cyanide Ride

Cyanide Ride New Member

I usually keep a racket in a full padded case, then you can place two more rackets on either side without the case in your bag to have them all protected.

7. BadmintonDave

BadmintonDave Regular Member

I've got the blue Yonex bag from I think a 2012 something event (bought it when it was on Sale). Don't know how many racquets it's meant to hold, but I can fit 4-5 racquets in the rear zipped compartment. Because I don't want them damaged (I go for mid to high range racquets), I put them in in the full length covers before they go in the bag.

I found out you can find cheapish covers for just the heads of racquets (£5.00-6.50 each) at the website I buy all my badminton things from. So potentially you could use a few of those.