Any places to play in atlanta, GA?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by zhengh, Nov 3, 2005.

1. zhengh

zhengh New Member

i like to play badminton and want to find a place to play. Is there anyone can tell me where to play? thanks

2. Mobstermobi

Mobstermobi New Member

We have a club at Emory University, GA if you r interested please let me know. :D

3. tikpaklong

tikpaklong Regular Member

Peachtree Park Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
    desperately looking for badminton place to play

My wife and I live in Atlanta, GA (midtown) and are looking for a place or court to play badminton. I have heard that there is a club located in Medlock Bridge / Perimeter, but you have to be a member. I have also heard that there is a place at Georgia Tech but you have to be a guest of a student. We do not have any memberships and do not know anyone who could give us access, but we would appreciate any information on where to play or apply. Our email is tikpaklong@yahoo.com. Thanks!

4. tikpaklong

tikpaklong Regular Member

Peachtree Park Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
    interested in Badminton

Dear Sir / M'am:

My wife and I are very interested in playing. Our e-mail is tikpaklong@yahoo.com; if you could please let us know how we may be able to play. Thank you!

5. nzelfman

nzelfman Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I know that there is a shortage of places to play in Atlanta but I just wanted to see how many people out there will be interested in playing at Emory University? There is a possibility that we will be able to bring in non-Emory student/staff to play in the center. Once I know how many people are committed in playing at a regular basis I will arrange something for everyone.

Thanks

EC

6. mysticalkiwi

mysticalkiwi New Member

Computer Engineering
    My husband and I also are looking for a place to play badminton. We recently have been spending time with another couple attempting to play at a local tennis court which has been a pain. I recently graduated from SPSU and use to play at the courts on campus but now that I do not attend the college anymore, it cost to use the courts there. Are there any other places that anyone might know of where we can play? my email address is mysticalkiwi@ymail.com

7. Lynette

Lynette New Member

Teacher
    I would be interested in playing on a regular basis and woult be willing to play at Emory. Please contact me with the details.
    nyasha@bellsouth.net Thanks for arranging this!

8. arielgal

arielgal New Member

operations analyst
  9. Martinngo

Martinngo New Member

Hi, please advise if you are still playing badminton at Emory University? Thanks.