Victor P8510

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Peng88s, Nov 15, 2018.

1. asnsuri

asnsuri New Member

What is the basic difference between the P9200 and the P8510
    In terms of weight, cushioning and stability and durability? Which is the better shoe?

2. TongYunLo

TongYunLo New Member

I don't think I'll mind the colors. I just purchased the P9500 in Neon Green. Hopefully, I can get it in a reasonable amount of time. Shipping from Asia to the US is horrendous.

3. asnsuri

asnsuri New Member

Hey, where did you get your P
    Hey where did you get the p9500 from. I cant seem to find it anywhere.

4. TongYunLo

TongYunLo New Member

I got some from Racquet force. Super nice customer service and they take the time to respond to inquiries. There is some lead time as they ship out of Hong Kong and due to the coronavirus there could be some delays. It's a relatively new shoe so some retailers don't have it yet.

5. DinB

DinB Regular Member

Something really weird happened recently. After almost a year, my P8510 starts to wear on the inside area of the little toe of my right foot. A large part of the cushion inside is completely torn away and I start to have injuries on my little toe to the point that it starts to bleed. I have no idea how this can happen since I never had any such issues for the whole year. Maybe the cushion saved me from the injury but now that it has worn off, it starts to hurt?

As for my feet, they are normal in width. I also have a Yonex Comfort Z 2 (normal fit) and Asics Court Control FF (snug and narrow fit), and I did not have any issues, especially with the latter which is know to cause a lot of trouble for people with even slightly wide feet. Therefore, I fail to see why the U-Shape wide P8510 is causing me injuries. They feel comfortable when wearing. Or maybe this is actually the downside of wide shoes, since my foot might be moving around inside too much (perhaps without me knowing it)?

I even bought these silicone and put them where the cushion is torn but they didn't help and my little toe still gets injured. Annotation 2020-05-21 102434.jpg

Anyone knows what may be causing the issue and what I should do? The shoes are still in good condition and it would be a shame if I have to throw them away.

6. wjsutanto

wjsutanto Regular Member

Professional Employee
    Dude, I think the insole has worn off on the toe area. Buy a new insole and replace the old with a new one.

7. Lyonn Loo

Lyonn Loo Regular Member

Human
    Compare to 65z?