Top 5 badminton racket 2020

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Yogi Ardiansyah, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Yogi Ardiansyah

Yogi Ardiansyah New Member

I would like to share the recommendation of the top 5 Badminton Racket under 1 million rupiah
    Top 5 astrox smash
    Top 4 Li-Ning ss88
    Top 3 astrox 68 D
    Top 2 arcsaber tour 1000
    Top 1 Li-Ning 3d calibar 009 boost
    Guess according to friends there are more racquets that can enter in the top 5 Badminton Racket under 1 million?

the full video is below

Thanks

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Why LN009 being no.1? The playability is good but the paint quality is the worst i guest. I would prefer AX Smash with playability is good to yet the paint job definitely superior.

& if you look at Apacs, Flypower, Hiqua, they also had some good cheap racket to.

3. Yogi Ardiansyah

I like lining because of its specifications which use military grade carbon fiber material and other features. other brand racquets like hi qua and others are good but they don't have their own trademark features yet thanks

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

But my old Lining MP UC5000 also use millitary grade carbon & for this long time they dont have new better material? Ironman armor grade carbon?
    Yonex have Namd, Nanometric, Tungsten. On GI Joe movie, cobra develope Tungsten Bomb:eek:
    It just all marketing gimmic. In the end, how the racket performed is what count.
    Even if it use Nanotech Carbon that being melted with the power of stars & exposed with gama radiation. But if its playability is really really bad, it doesnt deserve sitting on no.1.

But its me:D. Its your post & you had the freedom to share us what you feel right.

LenaicM likes this.
  5. Yogi Ardiansyah

Thank you for the reply I agree the most important thing is our technique in playing badminton Well maybe that's their marketing strategy, but it's cool to be proud of with friends hihihi

6. Terraglow

Terraglow Regular Member

Students
    As far as i recall, low-mid end li-ning rackets never specify to use military grade carbon fiber. I personally have a TC08D, and the specification only mention carbon fiber, as my TC75D clearly state the word "military grade".

I have to agree with Budi that their basic 3D calibar and turbocharging series have mediocre paint job for li-ning's paint standard. They play well, but they are not the best appearance wise.

For best racket below idr 1mil, i would say victor thruster HMR performed way better for the price of the racket. It is powerful, not too stiff, not demanding to use, and easy to adapt with the racket.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

7. Yogi Ardiansyah

Thank you for the advice like I would have a pretty good reference to Victor's racket thank you

Terraglow likes this.