Ask for choice

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by Vandika, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Vandika

Vandika New Member

Wich better i buy
    -lining dagger pounce 2.0
    -lining ranger 3.0
    -lining shadow pro 3.0
    -lining shadow of blade 4.0
    And maybe someone can tell me the specification one by one of shoes.
    Thanks before.
    #sorry for my bad english

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Idk but many review say Lining outsole die fast. It become slippery fast.

3. Vandika

Vandika New Member

I like the design,or any choice in same range price?

4. Budi

Budi Regular Member

Wel, im not play badminton for a living, but a hobby. So it would be bad for me if i burn my shoes fast & buy it again after short time use. But might be different case for you.

Anyway, you can look for
    Yonex (who didnt know Yonex. Yonex is badminton itself:D)
    Mizuno (many user recomend it, so might worth to look at)
    Victor (some of my friend say its slippery but i cant find any review about victor shoes being slippery. So i dare myself to try one. Got SHA950CA for maybe around half year & still good in look & performance)

5. Vandika

Vandika New Member

Any recomended yonex shoes with same price range?

6. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

Used shadow of blade 4.0 for about 1 month and sold it.....it's heavy...outsole rubber has this like this small oval things like grains that protrudes that in some extreme cases of movement on court albeit rare...can roll you over.....(the shoes bottom also quite thick + the grain outsole design from floor i felt like i grow 2 or 3 cm over my regular baddies friend when wearing the shoes)
    I really don't get the point of this design...it just means the rubber that makes contact with floor surface is LESS than regular outsole design....less contact area means it will get slippery faster than normal....what did Lining designers were thinking dud...
    The size was also bigger than normal i had to pick 1.5 size smaller than my regular

The positive thing was the shoes were quite comfortable hmmmm what's the word ....pillowy without getting springy too much on court...build quality is very solid except i don't like the ribbon-like thing that hold the shoe laces......felt like it isn't strong enough n when i pulled the laces very tightly i felt like i gonna break the damn thing...why not use regular holes or use stronger n thicker ribbons dud? Oh did i mention the stupid outsole bottom design

Another thing i know for a fact is that the one i bought isn't the same as the one used by SYQ or other chinese pro players...the bottom outsole was supposed to be white color not this transparent b/s....pictures are abound...

Also there's supposed to be this carbon fiber plate in the middle of the outsole..visible if you look at the outsole....problem is i think it is fake carbon fiber....not real from the look of it....maybe the ones pros wear got real carbon fiber and so the shoes are not as heavy or something

And no the shoes i bought isn't fake.... i bought it at the biggest authorized li ning shop in the city when it came out and it didn't come cheap...price was exactly the same as regular shb65z2 SP code.....seems that pro players uses different version or something.....similar to that li ning ranger 4.0 td fiasco

I won't recommend anyone getting this particular shoes.....just buy tried n true yonex or victor or something....

As for the other li ning shoes op mentioned i have no idea really ahahah.....oh well rant off sorry if getting out of topic.....got nothing to do but itchy fingers in these times of self isolation.....but really ....li ning you suck big time

7. Vandika

Vandika New Member

So if i choice yonex any recomended series?for good specification and price list almost the same with that my li-ning shoes option..
    Maybe aerus 3/3R,power cushion z2,power cushion eclipsion z,shb 65z2?
    But lining have the most cool design for me that why i want have some li-ning shoes but i need just some thing will help me on the court hehe

8. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    What's the difference between aerus 3 and 3r?

9. BadBadmintonPlayer

BadBadmintonPlayer Regular Member

Aerus 3 = normal
    Aerus 3 r = replica, is a cheaper version from Yonex and has for example not power cushion+

badmintonpog1 likes this.
  10. Briyanihayakawa

Briyanihayakawa Regular Member

Currently, using Asics Badminton shoes the Court Control FF. Really like it and would recommend it although price is high retail USD $140. I think it is an all round badminton shoe unlike their other model Gel-blade which is more for players who like light shoes

The upper has a snug feel which I like, doesn't alow your feet to roll. I got half a size bigger then my usually feet size as I have wide foot. Outsole is grip is good, you still get to feel the ground and there is the Gel which gives good cushioning. I think they use the same foam which they use for their top end running shoes.

Very creditable considering that they dont have any top players using. But I am a fan

Have any of you tried this model before?

11. Vandika

Vandika New Member

What type of asics badminton shoes?

12. Briyanihayakawa

Briyanihayakawa Regular Member