Low blood flow and injuries

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by Zaphod, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Zaphod

Zaphod Regular Member

Hi there,

since a few weeks, some old injuries which were healed for more than 4 years came back (ulnar pain, achilles, TFL...). And at the same time, I have also noticed a low blood circulation in my hands and feet. I noticed it becaused of the red hands and fingers (plus a scratch on my hands that turn "purple" when hands are not heated manually).

I can not understand the origin because an illness, flu or other would not last as long. And yet I'm basically quite athletic (2 bad sessions + 3 bodybuilding sessions, I already had these symptoms before stopping activities due t ocovid two weeks ago), so I could guess its not a lack of activity.

I associate old inuries and low blood flow because the timing match (I'm not sure, but coincidence?)

Do you have any advice or ideas to help me?
    I tried tea, moving a lot etc... But nothing. Wht could that be? It really last long.

I know its weird, but it bothers me.

Thank you and have a good day despite this confinement for everyone.

2. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    Doctors ‘s advice is what you need.

3. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

I see you are from France, best is to get an appointment through the doctolib platform. Because of the confinement it will most likely be through video chat, you can get an appointment with any GP, even from afar, almost instantly and you'll get an answer fast.

4. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

It’s pretty tough to assess symptoms like this via video chat.
    Get in touch with your regular doctor. If they think you need to be seen in person, they can arrange it.
    Pour l'instant, restez calme et en sécurité. Bonne chance, Monsieur Beeblebrox.

5. Zaphod

Zaphod Regular Member

Hi there,

I forgot to said it but, I ve seen my doctor before covid outbreak about this, and another one in remote last week.

And aas I said, he only think about a flu or regular infection, but to me, its last too long to be a regular, so I was looking for others experience. I m probably not the only one to have thsi experience (but maybe no one here have seen this...).

@LenaicM : what is a GP?

6. LenaicM

LenaicM Regular Member

GP stands for general practitioner or "médecin généraliste".

7. drowsysmurf

drowsysmurf Regular Member

Make ppl happy O_O
    Definitely see a doctor. Low blood flow can be a symptom of different medical condition. Search it on the internet and you will understand why seeing a doctor is the best option and no one here is likely able to answer your question.

8. John.B

John.B New Member

Like some of the other said, you should probably see a doctor. I had some problems with my hands occasionally and I trust no one but Dr. Eric Wroten at https://fortworthhandcenter.com to treat me. From the initial visit, surgery, follow ups, etc. I highly recommend you find a doctor like him near you.

9. visor

visor Regular Member

Raynaud's syndrome?

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk