Yonex ALL ENGLAND Open 2020 : Round of 32 to FINAL (11-15 March)

Discussion in '2020 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Mar 10, 2020.

1. spicychoco

spicychoco New Member

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Worry is on the old and weak people. Shd quatantine 14 days and play wo audience. Thro streaming.

3. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Let us not be misled.
    After AE, he transited in France. Maybe he got infected in France which was in a pretty bad situation. MAS team tested negative. What about the Taiwan team. Or the China Team. Or all the other players.

I just read Prannoy s comment. Well he was ranked 13th before AE. He would have hoped that no other tournaments be played until OG qualification ended.
    As for Saina, I believe she played in AE and if she had gone deep instead of exited early, she wouldn’t have made the comments she made. ( Correct me if I’m wrong.)

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    True that he could have got it from France. But we see from Singapore most imported cases are from UK. In terms of time, he spent more time in UK than in France. In truth it’s hard to say but I think it is UK. UK don’t test people if they have symptoms so we have huge underestimate of the how much the virus is the population.

Good to hear MAS team are clear. China team must be clear but doing their quarantine. Will be interesting to know how the other players and coaches develop. If they don’t get ill, then I think they have been very lucky.

5. stanleyfm

stanleyfm Regular Member

The symptoms should have been starting by now though, I guess the next few days will be interesting

6. spicychoco

spicychoco New Member

Indonesia's men's single head coach is patient under surveillance/suspect for Covid-19

7. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

PDP means its already confirmed, shouldnt be suspect..

ODP is suspect..

8. spicychoco

spicychoco New Member

No, confirmed means positive case. PDP is not yet tested or testing is still in progress. Do you understand Indonesian?
    Secara singkat sebetulnya istilah suspect Corona ini sama pemahamannya dengan pasien dalam pengawasan atau PDP yang diharuskan untuk menjalasi isolasi di rumah sakit dan melakukan pemeriksaaan swab.
    Source: https://tirto.id/mengenal-17-istilah-terkait-corona-virus-covid-19-odp-hingga-wfh-eGqt