Need recommendation for a HL racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by green.blood, Jul 1, 2013.

1. green.blood

green.blood Regular Member

Feather basher
    My badminton skills do not warrant a high end yonex racket. I seek recommendation for a medium stiff headlight racket (bp around 280mm or less). Previously I've used proace platinium dream, apacs vh1500 and yang yang nano gold 6000. Of the three only the ng 6000 still with me. I'm an oval racket guy btw but would love to hv a second iso frame racket.

I have good experience with yang yang rackets in oval or iso. Thinking of getting a nano sensation 100 but as usual yang yang 's are pretty hard to find. What other rackets would suit me? Sumthing from proace, apacs and the likes would be fine.

2. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    yonex has some nanospeed or nanoray that should be head light enough to suit you. i've only seen and held pro-ace rackets and never played with one, those i've seen are all really head heavy so i can't help you with that. most victor rackets are head heavy or close to even balance. carlton has a few head light rackets that might suit you. carlton ignite comes to mind first. a lot of li ning cheaper rackets are head light and medium stiff but i've only seen them in HK none of which are available in the states unless you order them. gosen has a few head light, i have a miracle 50 that's pretty light with a flexible shaft.

3. carbonex 20

carbonex 20 Regular Member

engineer
    Apacs Ti-10

4. Chai Shi Ying

Chai Shi Ying New Member

can consider y-flash 80,90,100