Yonex Defect Return - How long does it take to get response?

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by BeeBee90, Dec 27, 2019.

1. BeeBee90

BeeBee90 New Member

I have recently sent a broken racket back in the post to a retailer nearly a month ago, who stated they would send it onto Yonex UK.

Does anyone know roughly how long it generally takes for Yonex to provide a response as to whether it will be covered under warranty or not.

#1 BeeBee90, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  2. llrr

llrr Regular Member

I've seen around 1-2 months

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Why don't you ask the retailer first about the current state? Some retailers are not in hurry to claim warranty for customers, because they don't earn anything from that. Beside that Yonex is know for not replacing much. Depending how eager the retailer is, the relationship between the retailer and Yonex can also play a role. Also companies proof really properly if it is a defect and try their best to not replace it, otherwise they would go broke quickly. May I ask what model and what happend, where it broke? I would estimate 2-3 month, if you get on their nerves. If you don't ask the retailer, you can often wait forever. I also know a shop very very well who stock the broken rackets for a few weeks without sending them to Yonex and say that Yonex don't replace it, because many people try to get a replacement even if it is their fault.

4. S.Siulu

S.Siulu New Member

https://racketfix.com
    How did the racket broken ?