I’m an idiot

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by n7riguing, Oct 24, 2019.

1. n7riguing

n7riguing New Member

So I got a Duora Z-Strike a few days ago from Yumo Pro Shop. I was practicing at home and I hit my ceiling with a loud smack. I looked at the racket and didn’t find any damages except a little discoloration under the light. Is it still good to play with?

2. n7riguing

n7riguing New Member

btw it was strung with BG 65ti at 26 lbs

3. n7riguing

n7riguing New Member

I bought a Duora Z Strike a few days ago and I was testing it at home. I was trying a jump smash but I hit the ceiling with a loud bang. After inspection, there were do damages as I can see but there is a bit of discoloration when shined under a light. Is it still playable? (It was stringed at 26lbs with bg 65ti)

4. llrr

llrr Regular Member

It shouldn't be a problem if you can't see any cracks, but you never know, there might be internal damage. You should just play with it and hope nothing happened. Good time to remind people not to swing at home..

5. Michel Aupin

Michel Aupin Regular Member

that's sad. Bad lucks happens. Maybe you should just play with it. I mean, what else can you do? If it breaks and there is no sign of damage, you could try to claim warranty.

I did the same; dry swing with a racket and hit an object at the top of the frame. Only a chip; racket looks ok but there was some internal damage. Couple of days later, the shuttlecock hit that area on a smash and the racket broke. Tried to claim warranty but it was refused.. Maybe because of the chip at the broken area.

Hope you racket is fine.

6. KevinLin

KevinLin New Member

Hope your ceiling is fine!

Ketan Patil and esppy like this.
  7. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Did the same with a mint MX80. Hit the ceiling and a lamp. Lamp broken, racket broken.

visor likes this.