Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by cobalt, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Good luck to them. My memory is her spinning netshot in the forecourt with racquet face almost horizontal. Incredible spin.

GingerCorslette and decrepit like this.
  2. GingerCorslette

GingerCorslette Regular Member

Her flat game too. Flat exchanges are seldom used in WS these days... And oh, that backhand smash against WYH
    Will miss her in the court!

3. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Li Xuerui and Qiao Bin are now officially married, they have just obtained their marriage certificate
    https://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin/2019-12-15/doc-iihnzhfz6100011.shtml dated 15th Dec 2019
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Qiao Bin wrote on his weibo(microblog): " Hello,Mrs. Qiao, I hope that henceforth we can be happy together, there's you, there's me, there's us. Oh, be at ease to give yourself to me! I'll hold your hand firmly in mine."

Li Xuerui, born Jan 24th, 1991.
    Qiao Bin, born Nov 17th, 1992, he is one younger than LXR.

#1323 Justin L, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Congrats, more and more badminton couples from CHN camp, who's next?o_O

5. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

Congratulations!

WYH's husband is also one year younger. Both ZN and HW are younger than ZYL. All the badminton big sisters and little brothers......;)

6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

https://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin/2019-12-17/doc-iihnzhfz6456390.shtml
    [​IMG]
    As we know, Li Xuerui and Qiao Bin were officially married on 15th Dec, two days ago, the exact same day that Chen Yufei captured the World Tour Finals Women's Singles crown, a double happiness for Chinese badminton.

On the evening of 15th December, Qiao posted a loving message on his weibo(microblog) addressing Li Xuerui as Mrs. Qiao in a display of affection. Soon after, Li Xuerui also posted a sweet response to him:" From now on, I am your Mrs. Qiao, hand in hand, let's take a big step forward. The future has you and me, and our home."

As for Li Xuerui's future career change or transformation, she is still considering the path to take and hasn't made up her mind but added," It certainly has to do with badminton."

As a Chongqing girl, Li Xuerii has all along been thinking of serving and contributing more to her hometown," wish to share my 20 over years of knowledge and experience and transfer my philosophy of badminton. The state of badminton in Chongqing is very good, hope to do my part."

[I believe she will go into coaching, a strong hint given by her and, as I recall, because her childhood ambition was to be a teacher. For that, she would have to attend the relevant coaching course, meet the selection criteria, and obtain the requisite coaching certificate before working as a coach, a requirement in recent years; no longer is it possible for any badminton association or organization in China to simply appoint anyone they wish as is the practice in the past. That's my understanding. - Justin L]